• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Received the Pampered Chef Survey? $25 Gift Certificate Up for Grabs!

In summary, the Pampered Chef survey is a customer feedback survey that allows customers to share their experiences and provide suggestions for improvement. To participate, customers must have made a recent purchase and received a survey invitation. The survey helps the company improve its products and services and participants have the chance to win a $25 gift certificate. The survey is only open to eligible customers and the winner of the gift certificate will be chosen at random from all participants.
minersmix
I received a message today from a company representing Pampered Chef that wants to do a survey concerning the Personal Website. They are offering a $25 gift certificate for PC. Has anyone else received this call?

I havent recieved anything but I do know recently PC has been sending out websites. You could always call HO tomorrow to see if its real or not

bump.....bump

I've received several email/Internet surveys, but never one for the phone...I say call HO as well. Did you write down all the info from this survey company? Also, HO usually gives us a heads up if they (or if they contracted someone) to conduct surveys. I don't think answering the questions will hurt anything, but be cautious in what info you give (no personal info!)

I have a friend on another loop, that also had the call did they set up an appointment time? they did with her then rescheduled...

nope..curious though to know if its a hoax.

not here! Contact HO though to let them know!

I heard back from HO today. This is legitimate and she said that they are offering a $25 PC Gift Certificate for participating. I guess it is a little longer than others that have been given. I plan to call and set up an oppointment.

Melissa~

Thanks for letting us know! Good that you were cautious, though! Lots of crazies out there!! LOL

What is the Pampered Chef survey?

The Pampered Chef survey is a customer feedback survey designed to gather opinions and suggestions from customers who have recently made a purchase from Pampered Chef. It is an opportunity for customers to share their experiences and help improve the products and services offered by Pampered Chef.

How do I participate in the Pampered Chef survey?

To participate in the Pampered Chef survey, you must have made a purchase from Pampered Chef and received a survey invitation. The invitation will contain a link to the survey, which can be accessed online. Simply follow the instructions and provide your honest feedback to complete the survey.

What are the benefits of completing the Pampered Chef survey?

By completing the Pampered Chef survey, you are helping the company to improve its products and services. Your feedback is valuable and will be used to make necessary changes and enhancements. Additionally, as a thank you for your time, you will be entered into a draw to win a $25 gift certificate.

Is the Pampered Chef survey open to everyone?

No, the Pampered Chef survey is only open to customers who have made a recent purchase from the company. The survey invitation will be sent to eligible customers via email, so make sure to check your inbox for the invitation.

How will the winner of the $25 gift certificate be chosen?

The winner of the $25 gift certificate will be chosen at random from all eligible survey participants. The draw will take place once the survey period has ended and the winner will be notified via email. The gift certificate can be used towards any future purchase at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen