• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hate Merrill.my Msabc Walk Is Sunday and I Still Don't Have My

In summary, to receive your Pampered Chef order in time for your Msabc walk on Sunday, it is best to place your order at least five business days in advance. Unfortunately, expedited shipping options are not available and if your order does not arrive on time, you can contact customer service for assistance. If you need to cancel your order, contact customer service as soon as possible. Placing a last-minute order is not recommended, but if necessary, contact customer service for assistance.
chefkathy
I hate Merrill.

My MSABC walk is Sunday and I still don't have my shirt.

Their customer service reps are useless.

End of rant.

I never got my hat.

My hat (the MSABC one, right?) came from PC, not Merrill. I know some consultants walking on my team that never got theirs from the HO. I told them to call the HO. Mine seemed to take a while.

I never got around to ordering a HWC tshirt. Oh well. I probably wouldn't have gotten it in time anyway! I may still get one, we'll see. I could use a long sleeve shirt.

I never got my hat either.

Turns out they are basically SOLD OUT of the MSABC shirts. And the sizes they list on their site are not correct. So i was doing an exchange and in the meantime they sold out, but never bothered to call and tell me. WTF????I did get them to refund my entire cost, including shipping, although I am out the $5 it cost me to return it to them.I knew I should have purchased one at conference. Grr.

Go back and check that you put in your consultant number when you signed up for the walk. I didn't remember it asking me for that and sure enough it wasn't listed. As soon as I fixed that I had my hat within a week. you fix it by updating your profile or something like that on the Making Strides page.

We wanted a HWC SHORT sleeved shirt for us southern walkers but no such luck. :(

What is the best way to get my Pampered Chef order in time for my Msabc walk on Sunday?

The best way to ensure that you receive your order in time for your Msabc walk on Sunday is to place your order at least five business days in advance. This will allow enough time for processing and shipping.

Can I expedite my order to receive it before Sunday?

Unfortunately, expedited shipping options are not available at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

What happens if my order does not arrive in time for my Msabc walk on Sunday?

If your order does not arrive in time for your Msabc walk on Sunday, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible for assistance. We will do our best to help you find a solution.

Can I cancel my order if I no longer need it for my Msabc walk on Sunday?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We may be able to cancel the order if it has not yet been processed or shipped.

Is it possible to place a last-minute order for my Msabc walk on Sunday?

We recommend placing your order at least five business days in advance to ensure timely delivery. However, if you need to place a last-minute order, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We cannot guarantee delivery before Sunday, but we will do our best to help you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • mrsbettyboop0000