• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Don't Get My Silver Wisk... :(

In summary, Janet received a silver hat charm in place of a gold hat pin she was looking forward to after qualifying for the program.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Instead I get a silver hat charm.

After getting a gold hat pin for qualifying I was looking forward to my silver whisk...too bad I didn't get that last $160 in December...

Bags are available on Friday - yeah!

janetupnorth said:
Instead I get a silver hat charm.

After getting a gold hat pin for qualifying I was looking forward to my silver whisk...too bad I didn't get that last $160 in December...

Hmmm, and I was thinking how much better I like the silver hat charm. Wanna trade?

My silver whisk - which is about 5 yrs old, is still in it's packaging!

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmm, and I was thinking how much better I like the silver hat charm. Wanna trade?

I'm sure I'll grow to like it...it's just that I pretty much earned it in the "old" program...

Awww, that's too bad. I think the new chef hat is cute, but it's not what you were anticipating.

You could probably talk me into switching with you if you'd like.
I have never worn my silver whisk, and I think I like the silver hat charm better. My whisk hasn't even been opened from the plastic package!!

sorry Janet - guess we were all typing at the same time!!!

Do the directors get to purchase them in advance to give to you or do they come from the HO to the director to give to you? "Cause I was thinking maybe my director would let us choose? No?

Directors don't purchase them. They're sent by HO to the Director for presentation at a meeting.

pampcheflisa said:
You could probably talk me into switching with you if you'd like.
I have never worn my silver whisk, and I think I like the silver hat charm better. My whisk hasn't even been opened from the plastic package!!

Me too, I haven't opened mine either!

I never got my gold hat pin or anything for qualifying. :( I got lost in the "hospitality" shuffle and I have no idea who would have it now. I didn't know about it back then

Janet, I would trade! I would even give you the chain I just bought for it!

I would love to trade with anyone who wants a silver whisk for a new chef's hat I have 2 silver whisks cause I earned them both times selling. I was hoping we would get the chef's hat but we don't so if anyone wants to trade let me know.

Get_Pampered said:
I never got my gold hat pin or anything for qualifying. :( I got lost in the "hospitality" shuffle and I have no idea who would have it now. I didn't know about it back then

The pin isn't an automatic. Many Directors use them, but it's not an HO-sponsored plan.

Get_Pampered said:

The hat pin for qualifying is something Directors CAN do for their team. It's up to them whether to buy them or not.

The whisks (soon to change to hat necklaces) are sent from HO to the Director for presentation when the consultant qualifies for them.

I will have to wait and see what it looks like! :)I was kind of serious but kind of joking about it...I figured it'd get us talking about the change.Did you see the other pins?

I just got my gold chef hat this past weekend at my cluster meeting... i love it! I've never seen the whisk, so I can not compare to anything, but I do really like the silver chef hat charm.

janetupnorth said:
I will have to wait and see what it looks like! :)

I was kind of serious but kind of joking about it...I figured it'd get us talking about the change.

Did you see the other pins?

Yes, and I don't know what to think about them.
I like the silver hat charm over the silver whisk, but I'm not sure I like the white gold hat pins with the jewels over the bar pins. I tend to like things that are simple, elegant, classy, etc. The hat pin with the jewels might be a little too much for me. IMHO of course!!!

Last edited:
christinaspc said:
I would love to trade with anyone who wants a silver whisk for a new chef's hat I have 2 silver whisks cause I earned them both times selling. I was hoping we would get the chef's hat but we don't so if anyone wants to trade let me know.

Since you have two, you should have them made into earrings.

gailz2 said:
Since you have two, you should have them made into earrings.

Cute idea!!:chef:

I am jealous of everyone that will be able to earn the new chef's hat necklace. I have never used or taken my whisk out of the bag nor ever planned to.

I will have to wait for someone to sell it on ebay...LOL

Janet,
If it makes you feel any better, I wore mine once, then hung it up, a few weeks later wanted to wear it again & it was all messed up! :eek: So I cleaned it up wore it & it happened again!:grumpy: So now I just leave it hanging looking nasty. I think someone else recently said the same thing about theirs....:)

Does it come w/ the chain or do you have to provide your own?

BethCooks4U said:
The hat pin for qualifying is something Directors CAN do for their team. It's up to them whether to buy them or not.

The whisks (soon to change to hat necklaces) are sent from HO to the Director for presentation when the consultant qualifies for them.

You can buy the hat pins right now on Merrill!!

wadesgirl said:
You can buy the hat pins right now on Merrill!!

Do you have to be a director to order them? because I can't find them anywhere

chefsteph07 said:
Does it come w/ the chain or do you have to provide your own?

The whisks came without a chain. I'm guessing that the hat charms are the same.

Get_Pampered said:

me neither :(
I know my director has my silver whisk, she told me she did and I got my letter from HO telling me she had it.

We don't have these on the Canadian CC. Could someone please share a picture of the new hat charm?

raebates said:
The whisks came without a chain. I'm guessing that the hat charms are the same.

The new hat charms come with a silver chain. The info is in the SE CN that just posted today on CC.

Cool. I didn't look that closely at the info. Thanks, Ann.

Kattyschack said:
Do you have to be a director to order them? because I can't find them anywhere

I found them on there right after Leadership. They are not there now. Maybe they messed up!

ChefBeckyD said:

I soo want the new charm and chain! I want to ask HO if they will let me trade or buy this new one!!!:chef:

I earned my whisk a long time ago and have no clue where it is at. I would love a new one!!!

Related to I Don't Get My Silver Wisk... :(

1. What is the silver hat charm and why did I receive it instead of a silver whisk?

The silver hat charm is a recognition charm given by Pampered Chef for achieving a certain sales or recruiting goal. It is a symbol of your hard work and dedication to the company. If you did not receive a silver whisk, it means that you did not reach the required sales goal in the month of December.

2. Can I exchange the silver hat charm for a silver whisk?

Unfortunately, the silver hat charm cannot be exchanged for a silver whisk. The charm is a special recognition item and cannot be traded for other products.

3. How can I ensure that I receive a silver whisk in the future?

To receive a silver whisk, you will need to meet the sales goal set by Pampered Chef for each month. Make sure to track your sales and actively work towards meeting the goal to earn your silver whisk.

4. Is there a way to still get a silver whisk even if I didn't reach the sales goal in December?

Unfortunately, the sales goals are set monthly and cannot be altered. However, you can work towards meeting the goal in the following months to earn a silver whisk in the future.

5. Are there any other rewards or recognition items I can earn besides the silver whisk and silver hat charm?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various rewards and recognition items for meeting sales and recruiting goals. These can include product credits, exclusive products, and even trips to destinations around the world. Make sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more information on current rewards and recognition programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies