• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Men's Christian Bracelet | Leather, Silver, Cross, Scripture

&ProductID=11I was just about to say cbd.com but Jane beat me too it.A friend of mine is a consultant with Latasia jewelry. They do have a men's line. I know they are Christian owned and that many of their items have a spiritual focus.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I am looking for a bracelet for my husband. These are the options I'm seeking: leather, silver, cross, scripture. It doesn't have to have all those things, but you get the idea. I can't find anything! I don't want to drive all over town. I tried James Avery, but a bracelet is $150! I love him, but not that much. :p

Try christianbookdistributors.com or lifeway.com. They may have some cheaper.

I was just about to say cbd.com but Jane beat me too it.

A friend of mine is a consultant with Latasia jewelry. They do have a men's line. I know they are Christian owned and that many of their items have a spiritual focus. If you don't like what you see on CBD, let me know how to reach you and I will have her get in touch with you.

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=18670X&event=51500HB|903210|87161

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=43565X&event=51500HB|903210|87161

Take a look at this site: http://search.jamesavery.com/?u1=top_nav&u2=drop_down&top_nav=Men's&drop_down=Bracelets

They are based in Texas. I bought alot from them growing up and they're still a favorite now.

Thanks for the links to these sites, ladies. I wasn't familiar with them.

have you tried Mardels, Family Christian bookstore or the one that is escaping my mind right now there's one in Mesquite off 635 I go to alot There is also a FAITH jewelry company (I have the reps name from the metroplex area if you want to try them) Many of my pieces are James Avery they are pricey but when compared to some of the stuff from the other places I'd rather pay more and have the better quality

I used to manage a Family Christian Store - and this is one of the lines we carried - it looks like you can also order online from the company:

http://www.bobsiemon.com/bobsiemondesigns/default.aspx?DepartmentID=3&DepartmentIndex=1&CategoryID=9&CategoryIndex=1

Related to Find the Perfect Men's Christian Bracelet | Leather, Silver, Cross, Scripture

1. What types of jewelry are included in the men's Christian jewelry collection?

Our men's Christian jewelry collection includes a variety of items such as bracelets, necklaces, rings, and keychains.

2. Are the materials used in the jewelry high quality and durable?

Yes, our men's Christian jewelry is made with high quality and durable materials such as stainless steel, leather, and sterling silver.

3. Can the jewelry be personalized with a specific Bible verse or message?

Yes, we offer a selection of personalized men's Christian jewelry that can be customized with a special Bible verse or message of your choice.

4. Is there a specific size range for the jewelry to fit different wrist and neck sizes?

Our men's Christian jewelry is available in a variety of sizes to fit different wrist and neck sizes. Please check the product description for specific size options.

5. Do you offer a warranty for the men's Christian jewelry?

Yes, we offer a 1-year warranty for all of our men's Christian jewelry. If you experience any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apriljc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC