• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Car & New Adventures: My Prius Story

In summary, Woo! Hoo! I got a new car. We actually ordered it the Monday after Mother's Day. I truly miss:( my full size GMC Explorer conversion van.....I loved that van, but I didn't love the gas mileage:(. My new car is silver pine mica in color and is a Prius. Talk about something new to get used to. I'm still learning. Love the gas mileage and understand it will get better once the car is broken in. Love the back-up camera, too.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Woo! Hoo! I got a new car. We actually ordered it the Monday after Mother's Day. I truly miss:( my full size GMC Explorer conversion van.....I loved that van, but I didn't love the gas mileage:(. My new car is silver pine mica in color and is a Prius. Talk about something new to get used to. I'm still learning. Love the gas mileage and understand it will get better once the car is broken in. Love the back-up camera, too. (Just had to share....)

Congrats on the new car Robyn. I need a new one but am trying to hold out until the Spring!

I would like to get a Prius, too. Not happening anytime soon.

Oh wow, that is my dream car. Right now my car gets pretty good gas milage - about 27 or 28 mpg but I'd love a hybrid.

Congratulations on the new wheels!

Have fun and be safe driving it! :)

We are trading in my car when BF gets home. So in about a month I should be driving something different. While he has been gone I have been driving his VW Passat..so nice. I have a Kia (single mom on budget) and he wants me to get an SUV. I don't want outrageous payments (even though he is paying whatever is more than my current payment) so I am looking at a Hyundai Santa Fe. I would really love to get a VW Toureag (sp) or a Lexus...but maybe some other time.

Congrats on the new car!!! I hope you LOVE it!!!

pampered.chris said:
WI am looking at a Hyundai Santa Fe. /QUOTE]

My husband was laid off from Kenworth a few years ago and sold Hyundais for a while. He said they have redesigned them since he sold, but he has heard some good things about them. Maybe you can find info. on Edmonds.com or Consumer Reports about them.

1. What made you choose a Prius as your new car?

I was looking for a car that was fuel efficient and environmentally friendly. The Prius had a great reputation for both of those things, and after test driving it, I fell in love with the smooth ride and advanced technology.

2. How has owning a Prius impacted your daily life?

Owning a Prius has made a huge difference in my daily life. Not only do I save money on gas, but I feel good about reducing my carbon footprint. The car also has a lot of convenient features, like a built-in navigation system and Bluetooth connectivity.

3. Did you encounter any challenges while transitioning to a hybrid car?

There was a bit of an adjustment period, especially when it came to learning how to maximize the car's fuel efficiency. But overall, the transition was smooth and I quickly got used to the different features and driving experience.

4. What has been your favorite adventure with your Prius so far?

There are so many to choose from, but my favorite adventure was a road trip I took with my friends. We were able to drive for long periods of time without worrying about stopping for gas, and the car was comfortable and spacious enough for all of us.

5. Would you recommend a Prius to others looking for a new car?

Absolutely! I have had such a positive experience with my Prius and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable, fuel-efficient, and eco-friendly car. Plus, it's always fun to see people's reactions when they find out I drive a hybrid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered_Ashley84
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefcaroline
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah