• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director HWC Fundraiser Invitation | Get Your Invite Now for a Special Home Event!

In summary, Diane has a host who has graciously decided to have a HWC fundraiser in her home. Diane needs an invitation for her to distribute. Anyone have something that she can borrow or tweak?
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I have a host who has graciously decided to have a HWC fundraiser in her home. I need an invitation for her to distribute. Anyone have something that I can borrow or tweak? It can be full-page or postcard size. Thanks!

Here you go...I love this one... hope it helps

Attachments

• PC HWC Cooking Show Flyer invite May 2009 GENERIC.doc
    133 KB · Views: 205
  • PC HWC Cooking Show Flyer invite May 2009 GENERIC.doc
    133 KB · Views: 275
Thank you Diane! I think this will be perfect :)

Here's one I did, just to have another......

Attachments

• generic HWC invite.doc
    119 KB · Views: 203
  • generic HWC invite.doc
    119 KB · Views: 203
I've tweaked Diane's and I want your opinion as to which is best.

My host will be handing these out to her friends so they will not be mailed. I've done both the full-page and a post card size. Give me your feedback please.

Well, dangit, I can't post a publisher file here - what's up with that? Guess I'll just have to decide myself :(

Does anyone know how to add THIS YEAR'S pics to these flyers? I like these but haven't been able to clip the pics off the flyers from HO to paste them on to the flyers. HELP?

bumping...bueller? bueller?

i just fixed Becky's flyer but it won't let me attach it....
i'll keep trying but my email is [email protected] if you want to take a look.

I can pull the pics off the HO flyer but once you minimize them to fit the invite or post card then they are too small and can't really be seen well. My NED just asked me to update the pre-order form and I couldn't figure out how to make the pics look nice on it. So since it is a full sheet anyway I just figured that the Ho flyer could be printed on one side and the order form on the other.

Attachments

• HWC 2010 preorder.doc
    57 KB · Views: 189
Added the pics as best as I could

Attachments

• generic%20HWC%20invite[1].doc
    519.5 KB · Views: 201
here's the first one tweeked a little with the pics added.

Attachments

• HWC 2010 Full page invite.doc
    534 KB · Views: 214

Related to HWC Fundraiser Invitation | Get Your Invite Now for a Special Home Event!

1. What is a HWC Fundraiser Invitation?

A HWC Fundraiser Invitation is an invitation to a special home event hosted by Pampered Chef. This event is designed to help raise funds for a specific cause or organization while also providing a fun and interactive cooking experience.

2. How do I get an invite to a HWC Fundraiser?

You can get an invite to a HWC Fundraiser by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or host. They will be able to provide you with an invitation and all the necessary information for the event.

3. Is there a cost to attend a HWC Fundraiser?

No, there is no cost to attend a HWC Fundraiser. However, there may be the option to purchase Pampered Chef products during the event, with a portion of the sales going towards the fundraiser.

4. Can I host a HWC Fundraiser for my own cause or organization?

Yes, you can host a HWC Fundraiser for your own cause or organization. Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to discuss the details and set up the event.

5. How can a HWC Fundraiser help my cause or organization?

A HWC Fundraiser can help your cause or organization by providing an opportunity to raise funds through the sales of Pampered Chef products. It also allows for a fun and engaging way to bring people together and spread awareness for your cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • janezapchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • ChefBeckyD