• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Promote Aug Guest Special

In summary, the August guest special is a promotional offer by Pampered Chef for the month of August. It can be promoted through social media, emails, party invitations, and during cooking parties. Previous customers can also be offered the special through emails or text messages. During cooking parties, the special can be promoted by showcasing the product, offering demonstrations, and providing incentives for bookings and purchases. The special has a deadline and is only available for the month of August, so it's important to promote it early and remind customers of the deadline.
cookinmama
Gold Member
I have gotten a really good response with the forged cutlery from my customers but every single one of them ask where to get their knives sharpened in the recommended 1-2 years? Most of them do buy the honing tool. I don't know where you can even take a knife to be sharpened here in Utah.

Does anyone have any advise or know of anywhere that I can tell customers to send their knives to??

It would be great if PC started to sharpen the knives.

Thanks for your help

call the meat department at your local grocery store, they will usually do it for you.

Knives can be sharpened at the strangest places. We live in a small community so we don't have a "knife store" to take them. But there is a hardware store that I know sharpens knives. Try the phone book to see if there is anyone listed that does knives. I'm sure you'll find someone locally - it may just take a little research.
Good Luck!

Great tip! Thanks. How much do the usually charge $10??? I have no idea.

I use my carving set's sharpener or honing side whenever I need to do that for any of my PC knives.. and even the one or two stragglers I have. It is only 45.50 .. the new forged one will probably be awesome.. but no honer or sharpener! I think I would recommend they purchase the original carving set before it goes. I think the value is great too, considering the honer itself costs you almost 20..

What is the August guest special?

The August guest special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of August. It typically features a discounted or free product for customers who host a cooking party or make a purchase during the month.

How can I promote the August guest special?

There are several ways to promote the August guest special. You can share the special on social media, send out emails to your contacts, and include it in your party invitations. You can also mention it during your cooking parties and offer incentives for customers who book a party or make a purchase during August.

Can I offer the August guest special to my previous customers?

Yes, you can offer the August guest special to your previous customers. It's a great way to reconnect with them and remind them of the products and services you offer. You can send out an email or text message to your previous customers and let them know about the special.

What are some ideas for promoting the August guest special during my cooking parties?

You can promote the August guest special during your cooking parties by highlighting the product being offered and explaining the benefits of having it. You can also offer a demonstration or allow guests to try the product during the party. Additionally, you can offer a discount or free gift to guests who book a party or make a purchase during August.

Is there a deadline for promoting the August guest special?

Yes, the August guest special has a deadline and is only available for the month of August. It's important to promote the special early in the month to give customers enough time to make a purchase or book a party. You can also remind customers of the deadline as it gets closer to the end of the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Kathytnt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • pamperedlinda