• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Handle a Situation: Dealing with a Competing Gal in Your Local Business

I appreciate it!In summary, a consultant is feeling frustrated because a new consultant in the area is trying to get business from her customers. However, there are no territories in the company and it is up to the customers to decide who they want to order from. The consultant is advised to treat her customers well and hope for their loyalty, but ultimately there is nothing she can do to prevent the new consultant from contacting them.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
a situation. Locally a gal was recruit from someone an hour from here just over the phone. The gal has done very very well. BUT I do customers from a large place of business that this gal has come into contact with some gals and is trying to get business. I have had these ladies business for 6 years. I feel this lady in trying to step on me. How do I approach this with the recruit or the gal herself. She has been told they all buy from me. Thanks

The one thing about PC we do not have territories. therefore, the customers will have to decide who to order from

Teresa Lynn said:
The one thing about PC we do not have territories. therefore, the customers will have to decide who to order from

Ditto, there is nothing you can do about it.

Hmm... Shame on her for continuing contact if she was clearly told they were your customers. Here is hoping that your customers will be loyal to you! However if she is in contact with other people in the buisness who are not your customers and then her new customers try to get orders from ppl. at work I'm not sure you really can be upset?Then again I'm new so....

Sounds like time for a big holiday open house with all of your customer base, perhaps offer free shipping!

pamperedpnina said:
Hmm... Shame on her for continuing contact if she was clearly told they were your customers. Here is hoping that your customers will be loyal to you! However if she is in contact with other people in the buisness who are not your customers and then her new customers try to get orders from ppl. at work I'm not sure you really can be upset?

Then again I'm new so....

No, it's not shame on the other consultant. She's working her business and we have no territories. I have my good customers and hosts tell me all the time that they got invited to another PC party and what they bought. But they usually tell me they only bought little things from the other consultant. It's up to the customers to decide who they want to buy from. Maybe they personally know this other consultant or just want to help her start her business.

I agree we don't have territories thats not my complaints really I am complaining that they informed her who they order from and she continued try and sell to the facilty I am referring to. I know that is against company policy to continue to try and step on others customers like she is doing.
I just did a hugh vendor over the weekend and did awesome and I hav esold for ove r6 yrs here and people know me. I am NOT against her starting the business but back off my customers when they tell youthey are mine. KWIM?

pcgogetter said:
I am NOT against her starting the business but back off my customers when they tell youthey are mine. KWIM?

Just for the record thats what I was saying shame on her for. Its one thing to make a contact but if they turn you away saying they are working with another consultant....

Thanks Nina

You didn't specify who told her. You made it sound like you told the new consultant that they were your customer. Personally, I would stay out of it. Your customers are big girls/guys, they can continue to tell her that they order from you.

I can understand your frustration but I do not think there is anything you can do. If your customes want to remain loyal to you, then when she ask for orders they need to nicely tell her they already have a consultant and they would appreciate her not contacting them again.

gailz2 said:
Sounds like time for a big holiday open house with all of your customer base, perhaps offer free shipping!

treat them like gold! they will not stray :D

pcgogetter said:
I know that is against company policy to continue to try and step on others customers like she is doing.

No, I don't think you'll find this written down anywhere. As someone mentioned, there are no territories.

As Linda suggested, treat them like gold. That's all any of us can do and that will not always keep them from working with other consultants.

Thank you all for your words & advice Michelle

1. How do I properly clean and store my Pampered chef knives?

To clean your Pampered chef knives, hand wash them with warm, soapy water and dry them immediately. Avoid using harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the blades. Store your knives in a knife block or magnetic knife rack to protect the blades and prevent accidents.

2. What is the best way to sharpen my Pampered chef knives?

We recommend using a honing steel or a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of your Pampered chef knives. Be sure to follow the instructions provided with the sharpening tool, and always be careful when handling the knives.

3. Can I put my Pampered chef knives in the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting your Pampered chef knives in the dishwasher. The high heat and harsh detergents can damage the blades and handles, and can also cause the knives to become dull more quickly.

4. How do I prevent my Pampered chef knives from rusting?

To prevent rusting, be sure to thoroughly dry your knives after washing them. You can also apply a small amount of mineral oil to the blades to help protect them from moisture. Additionally, avoid leaving your knives in water for extended periods of time.

5. Are Pampered chef knives covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered chef knives come with a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship, but not normal wear and tear or misuse of the knives. If you experience any issues with your knives, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • letmepamperu13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom