• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How to Approach Past Customers from a Different Company as a New PC Consultant?

In summary, when coaching a new consultant, it is important to use positive and encouraging words to boost their confidence and motivation. Specific words and phrases such as "great job", "you're doing amazing", and "keep up the good work" can be helpful. When facing challenges, words of encouragement like "you've got this" and "don't give up" can help them overcome obstacles. When a new consultant is feeling overwhelmed, it is important to listen and offer words of reassurance such as "take one step at a time" and "you're capable of handling this". It is also important to avoid using negative or discouraging words and to keep language simple and easy to understand.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a brand new consultant submitting her agreement on Saturday. She WAS a consultant with a different company but did not like the way they do business, had issues with her upline, isn't crazy about the products and feels she should have signed with PC from the get-go. So she is walking away from the other company and starting up with PC. She has a lot of issues with feeling embarrassed that she failed with the other company, fearing people will think she's a flake because she switched companies, etc.
Anyone have any wording ideas that she can use when approaching her past customers from the other business to offer them PC service?

If I were her I would say something like:

After much thought (and prayer) I have decided to end my ____ business and I am going with The Pampered Chef. That is where my real passion is and I feel I can really speak from my heart about this company and products.

People change jobs in the business world often and for various reasons. She loved direct sales but that particular company wasn't her cup of tea and she didn't have the passion. Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's admirable that she saw that in herself and did something about it.

totally agree with Beth-everyone has a passion and needs to go with that rather than stay where they are unhappy. She just needs to share that with everyone!~

Wow Beth! That's good! She shouldn't feel embarrassed at all. there's nothing wrong with switching direct sellers just like there's nothing wrong with switching regular jobs. you can't find what's right for you- if you stop looking. kudos to her!

1. How do I effectively use words to help new consultants?

One way to effectively use words to help new consultants is by providing positive and encouraging feedback. This helps boost their confidence and motivates them to continue working hard.

2. What are some specific words or phrases I should use when coaching a new consultant?

Some specific words or phrases that can be helpful when coaching a new consultant include "great job", "you're doing amazing", "I appreciate your hard work", and "keep up the good work". These words of affirmation can go a long way in helping a new consultant feel valued and supported.

3. How can I use words to help a new consultant overcome challenges?

When a new consultant is facing challenges, it's important to use words that offer encouragement and support. Phrases like "you've got this", "don't give up", and "we're in this together" can help boost their morale and give them the motivation they need to overcome obstacles.

4. How do I effectively communicate with a new consultant who may be feeling overwhelmed?

If a new consultant is feeling overwhelmed, it's important to listen to their concerns and offer words of reassurance. Let them know that it's normal to feel overwhelmed and that you are there to support them. Encouraging phrases like "take one step at a time" and "you're capable of handling this" can also help alleviate their stress.

5. Are there any words or phrases I should avoid using when coaching a new consultant?

When coaching a new consultant, it's important to avoid using negative or discouraging words. Instead, focus on using positive and uplifting language. Additionally, it's important to avoid using jargon or technical terms that a new consultant may not understand. Keep your language simple and easy to comprehend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mjbroncobabe
  • pckelly