• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal How Many Catalogs Are Suppose to Be in My New Kit?

In summary, the number of catalogs included in a new kit can vary depending on the company or product, and there is no standard number. If you believe your new kit is missing a catalog, you can contact the company or retailer for assistance. Some companies may allow you to request additional catalogs, and the availability of digital versions can also vary. It is best to refer to the specific instructions or packaging for accurate information.
LilBit'sMomma
I am assuming I will be getting spring/summer AND fall/winter catalogs in my new consultant kit. However, I am wondering if it will be a normal amount of fall/winter catalogs and the spring/summer will be like a bonus (ex. 50 f/w+25 s/s), or will it just be a set normal amount with half and half (ex: 50 total)? Does anyone know?

Yes, I just had a new Team Member sign and her kit arrived yesterday with 50 F/W and 25 S/S.

My new recruit that signed in July ONLY got the fall/winter with her kit... and NONE of the other paperwork that comes in the kit. No binder, order forms, host packs, notta!

vanscootin said:
My new recruit that signed in July ONLY got the fall/winter with her kit... and NONE of the other paperwork that comes in the kit. No binder, order forms, host packs, notta!

I know the mini-kit paperwork is different/less than the regular kit. I'd have to look at the packing list. But if it was missing stuff, I hope you called HO.

Attachments

• getting_started_pkg_list-1.pdf
    313.9 KB · Views: 473
Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a Pampered Chef consultant! I'm excited for you to receive your new consultant kit and start your journey with us. To answer your question, you will indeed receive both the spring/summer and fall/winter catalogs in your kit. The amount of each catalog may vary depending on the time of year and availability, but you can expect to receive a balanced amount of both. Happy cooking and selling!

1. How many catalogs are supposed to be in my new kit?

The number of catalogs included in a new kit can vary depending on the company or product. It is important to refer to the specific instructions or packaging for an accurate count.

2. Is there a standard number of catalogs included in a new kit?

There is no standard number of catalogs that are supposed to be included in a new kit. It can vary based on the company, product, or promotional offers.

3. What should I do if my new kit is missing a catalog?

If you believe your new kit is missing a catalog, you can contact the company or retailer where you purchased it from. They may be able to provide you with a replacement or assist you in obtaining the missing catalog.

4. Can I request additional catalogs for my new kit?

It depends on the company or product. Some companies may allow you to request additional catalogs for your new kit, while others may only include a specific number in each kit.

5. Are there any digital versions of the catalogs included in my new kit?

The availability of digital versions of catalogs can vary. Some companies may offer digital versions on their website or through email, while others may only provide physical copies in their new kits. Check with the company or refer to the instructions in your new kit for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenn822
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rosebud