• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Until No Longer a Consultant?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant typically takes 2-3 business days for approval. As long as you meet sales requirements and follow policies, you can remain a Consultant for as long as you'd like. You can start earning money right away and take a break at any time, but must maintain $150 in sales every 3 months to remain active. Advancing to a higher level depends on sales and team building efforts, and can take a few months to a few years.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I have a recruit who went inactive on June 1, 2007. She wants to start up again but it will be in June before she can/will.

When does she officially lose consultant status? Is it June 1, 2008? Or I thought I read somewhere that it was 13 months, so July 1? I'm really confused.

crystalscookingnow said:
I have a recruit who went inactive on June 1, 2007. She wants to start up again but it will be in June before she can/will.

When does she officially lose consultant status? Is it June 1, 2008? Or I thought I read somewhere that it was 13 months, so July 1? I'm really confused.

Hate to give you a "non-answer" but best to just call HO and have them verify the date she went inactive and the dates she has to submit $200 by to be sure.

All it will take is one catalog show for her to reactivate!!!!

If she went inactive June 1, then she must reactivate by the end of May.

crystalscookingnow said:
Thanks guys!
I'd still verify that the dates are right, you don't want any surprises!!!! (Unless she wants to resign in June and get a new kit and PC dollars).

Yep, I'm going to. I've been working with her for a few months now. She's young & not very motivated but her MOM asked me for a catty at church on Sunday!

1. How long does it take to become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

It typically takes about 2-3 business days for your application to be processed and approved. Once approved, you will have immediate access to your Consultant account.

2. How long can I stay a Pampered Chef Consultant?

As long as you are meeting the minimum sales requirements and following the company's policies and procedures, you can remain a Consultant for as long as you'd like.

3. How long until I can start earning money as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

Once you receive your starter kit and begin selling products, you can start earning commission right away. The amount you earn will depend on your sales and the level you achieve within the company.

4. How long can I take a break from being a Pampered Chef Consultant?

You can take a break from being a Consultant at any time, but you must maintain a minimum of $150 in sales every 3 months to remain active. If you do not meet this requirement, your account may become inactive and you will need to reapply to become a Consultant again.

5. How long until I can advance to a higher level within Pampered Chef?

Advancing to a higher level within Pampered Chef is based on your sales and team building efforts. It can take anywhere from a few months to a few years to advance, depending on your dedication and hard work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • ChefJWarren
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PamperedK