• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How has my new pot rack transformed my kitchen organization?

In summary, Diane got a new pot rack that has increased her cabinet space. Her teenage daughter loved it and thought it was a great improvement.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... so it FEELS like we did... just by getting my DH to hang up my new
pot rack! I got to spread TONS of things out in my cabinet and show off my prized cookware!!!!! My 18 year old walked in and said "Holy Pampered Chef Shrine" !!!!!! She loves it! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I can just reach out and touch what I need! WHAT a blessed improvement to the organization (actually the LACK of) in my tiny kitchen! I'm just praising God for the PC funds that paid for this rack! Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• pot rack 001.jpg
    pot rack 001.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 495
  • pot rack 002.jpg
    pot rack 002.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
Okay... I got the photos up that I intended to post with it originally! Good grief... it's been Friday ALL day!!!!!!!! :)

Looks great Diane! Enjoy the added space!

Oh Diane I'm green with envy. I cleaned out all my kitchen cupboards today and got rid of just about anything that wasn't PC:D

I would just love love love to have a pot rack though:love:

I have been waiting for a long time... I think it was last year that someone posted about http://www.potracksgalore.com and I saved the site because I never knew they had wall ones. I always thought they had to hand from the ceiling. Then last week when I finally decided I had saved enough... IT WAS ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!!! It was like a little New Year's gift from God! I LOVE IT!!!!!! I hope if you have a place for one that you can save up for one as well!

quiverfull7 said:
I have been waiting for a long time... I think it was last year that someone posted about http://www.potracksgalore.com and I saved the site because I never knew they had wall ones. I always thought they had to hand from the ceiling. Then last week when I finally decided I had saved enough... IT WAS ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!!! It was like a little New Year's gift from God! I LOVE IT!!!!!! I hope if you have a place for one that you can save up for one as well!

I have a very small one on the wall that I hang small pans and utensils from but need a bigger one for sure. I got my small one from Ikea for $14.99.

quiverfull7 said:
pot rack! I got to spread TONS of things out in my cabinet and show off my prized cookware!!!!! My 18 year old walked in and said "Holy Pampered Chef Shrine" !!!!!! She loves it! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I can just reach out and touch what I need! WHAT a blessed improvement to the organization (actually the LACK of) in my tiny kitchen! I'm just praising God for the PC funds that paid for this rack! Thanks for letting me share!

And here I thought you had added a room for me to stay in when I come down to scour the North Carolina Eastern half to find a place to live. I was thinking, Awwww, how cool, they added a guest room for me! That is so sweet! I was super excited. However a pot and pan rack is a little more exciting than a guest room for little old me- so enjoy it! It's very pretty!!!

That's so funny but I pictured you having a Red and White or Yellow and White kitchen!!

Diane,

I love your pot rack! I just showed it to my husband.

One day I will have one.

Lisa

How wonderful! Yay God!

quiverfull7 said:

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou for posting this site! The kitchen in my new house is sooooo tiny (well, the kitchen is kind of big, but has very little cupboard space, and no pantry). In fact, I'm losing space from my apartment kitchen :(. This pot rack site is just what I need!

Love the wall one BTW...didn't know they made them like that.

quiverfull7 said:
Nice rack!

Is the smoke detector there so the family knows when dinner is done?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Nice rack!

Is the smoke detector there so the family knows when dinner is done?

I was sooooo waiting all day for KG to come post "nice rack". He-he...thanks KG for living up to your reputation.

quiverfull7 said:

What a great site, thanks for sharing!

We've been trying for years to find a satisfactory solution for our pots... trouble is our kitchen is small and so much wall space is taken up with doors and windows... a friend of mine installed lattice style fencing on a wall behind a door for her pots and I was considering something similar for us (the only wall space we have left and hanging something from the ceiling would be disastrous... someone would be banging their heads. LOL)... but something on that site might also inspire or provide a solution that's even better.

Thanks!

Wow, that is so nice! I would love to have room in my kitchen for one, but no room for it or even the one from the ceiling! Besides my husband knows me so well.... if we got one of them I would just fill the kitchen w/more PC stuff!!:)!

And, what's wrong with that?

Awesome! I've never seen a wall-mounted one before.

Oh WOW! I didn't know they made them like that! DEFINITELY checking that site out! Thanks for sharing , and Yea You!

Pot Rack - use additional discount codeJust researched the pot rack - as I love the pictures posted of it holding our beautiful Executive Cookware. The reviews are stellar - all 40 rated it excellent. I then found a promotional code I was able to use for an additional $10. discount (SW-8937). What a deal: free shipping, on sale, no tax and $10. discount. Can't wait to get it - thanks for the lead, Diane!!

Maybe I could get one for my garage??:)! That is where I put my overflowing supply of PC products. The rack would make them look so much better!

Hey KG - nothing is wrong w/that, but I do already own almost everything in the catalog. I would just bring more in from the garage:)!

I actually do have a metal bakers rack from Martha Stewart I use in the garage. I love it because it has adjustable shelves.

Congrats and thanks for the link!
quiverfull7 said:

First, congrats on achieving one of your goals - having that rack and hanging all of your PC gear must be so meaningful! Second, thanks for the link - the all racks are beautiful!

It's great to just be able to reach up to the rack and pull down the very piece of cookware that I need, instead of getting down on my knees to go rootin' around in a cupboard for it.

What is the "We Added on a Room Today..." program?

The "We Added on a Room Today..." program is a service offered by Pampered Chef where we come to your home and add on a brand new room to your house. This can range from a small extra bedroom to a larger living space, depending on your needs.

How do I know if my home is eligible for this program?

We have a team of experts who will come to your home and assess the space to determine if it is suitable for the "We Added on a Room Today..." program. Factors such as available space, structural integrity, and zoning laws will be taken into consideration.

What is the timeline for the "We Added on a Room Today..." program?

The timeline for this program will vary depending on the size and complexity of the room being added. Our team will provide you with a detailed timeline during the initial assessment and will keep you updated throughout the process.

What types of rooms can be added through this program?

We can add a variety of rooms through this program, including bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, and bathrooms. Our team will work with you to determine the best type of room to add based on your needs and the available space in your home.

Is there a warranty for the added room?

Yes, we offer a warranty for the added room as part of our commitment to providing high-quality services. Our team will provide you with all the necessary information about the warranty and any maintenance requirements for the added room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jilleysue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • alidafrizzell