• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Fast is Stateside Shipping for Show Orders?

In summary, Stateside Shipping is a service offered by Pampered Chef for customers to have their orders shipped within the United States. The cost varies based on order weight and location, and it is not available for international orders. Delivery time depends on location and shipping method, and it is available for all Pampered Chef products, except for oversized or overweight items.
Sheila
Gold Member
I submitted a show on Friday & the boxes showed up today (Thurs). 6 days! OMG, I'm going to get spoiled to this and NOT want to go back to Japan in 4-6 months! LOL I'm used to waiting 4-9 weeks for Pampered Chef boxes over there!!!

haha, try living in IL. I often have boxes ARRIVE before the shipping info is updated.

My Wal-Mart orders showed up on day 2 & day 4!!! Loving it, but I'm so used to not getting anything anywhere near fast ... this is going to be so hard to adjust back to military mail in a few months!!! LOL

Yeah, I have to get my receipts out super fast so that hosts get them when the order arrives.

Hi there! I am so glad to hear that you had such a speedy delivery for your show orders! That's definitely one of the perks of being a Pampered Chef consultant here in the States. I can only imagine how frustrating it must have been to wait 4-9 weeks for your boxes while in Japan. But don't worry, we'll make sure to spoil you with our fast shipping whenever you're back in the States. Happy cooking!

What is Stateside Shipping?

Stateside Shipping is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to have their orders shipped directly to their address within the United States.

How much does Stateside Shipping cost?

The cost of Stateside Shipping varies depending on the weight and size of your order, as well as your location. You can estimate the shipping cost by adding items to your cart and entering your shipping address during checkout.

Can I use Stateside Shipping for international orders?

No, Stateside Shipping is only available for orders being shipped within the United States. For international orders, please contact our customer service team for more information.

How long does Stateside Shipping take?

The delivery time for Stateside Shipping can vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. You can track your order's estimated delivery date through the tracking information provided in your shipping confirmation email.

Is Stateside Shipping available for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Stateside Shipping is available for all products offered by Pampered Chef. However, some oversized or overweight items may not be eligible for shipping and will need to be picked up at a local Pampered Chef location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Sheila