• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do you stay on top of updating your contact list?

In summary, it is recommended to update your contact list at least once every 6 months. The best way to keep your contacts up-to-date is to regularly review and update their information. If a contact's information has changed, you can update it in your contact list and reach out to the contact directly to confirm the change. It is important to keep track of your contacts' preferences in order to maintain a positive relationship with them. Using a contact management software or app and creating categories or groups within your contact list can help keep it organized and easy to manage.
pamperedtraci
I have a really hard time keeping my contact list up-to-date. I enter them all into P3, but then I have to re-enter them into my email so that I can email them all there. How does everyone here keep their contacts up-to-date?

If you use outlook you can export your contacts from P3 into your Outlook account. They will be saved as an Excel comma delinated filed that you just import to.

KHolmes said:
If you use outlook you can export your contacts from P3 into your Outlook account. They will be saved as an Excel comma delinated filed that you just import to.
I am trying to avoid duplicates, how do I do this?

You avoid duplicates by always entering a name in Pampered Partner first. I import my contacts from PP to Outlook. I get duplicates when I change things in PP after I have imported them. So I had a guest's name incorrect and figured it out months after the original show. When I corrected it in PP, it imported it as a different name. You need to change it in both places to avoid duplicates.

I think Outlook will prompt you about duplicates. I believe you have the option to add anyway, update or leave the current contact alone.

What I would do before importing anything is print the .csv file. You can open it in Excel & make it look a little better. Then print your contact list from Outlook. Just make sure that you have them sorted the same way. You can verify your data before you update. That's what I'm in the process of doing anyway. I'm sure that it's not the best way, but it's working for me so far. :)

1. How often should I update my contact list?

It is recommended to update your contact list at least once every 6 months. This will ensure that you have the most current information for your contacts.

2. What is the best way to keep my contacts up-to-date?

The best way to keep your contacts up-to-date is to regularly review and update their information. You can also ask your contacts to notify you of any changes in their contact information.

3. What should I do if a contact's information has changed?

If a contact's information has changed, you can update it in your contact list. It is also helpful to reach out to the contact directly to confirm the change and update any other necessary information.

4. Is it important to keep track of my contacts' preferences?

Yes, it is important to keep track of your contacts' preferences so that you can tailor your communication and interactions with them. This will help you maintain a positive relationship with your contacts.

5. How can I ensure that my contact list is organized and easy to manage?

Using a contact management software or app can help you keep your contact list organized and easy to manage. You can also create categories or groups within your contact list to make it more efficient to find and update specific contacts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • esavvymom