• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Way to Find Threads from a Specific Time on Cs?

In summary, to search for specific products on the Pampered Chef website, simply use the search bar at the top of the page or the filters on the left side. You can also search for recipes and consultants using the respective tabs at the top of the page. The website also allows you to search for products by price and discontinued products through the "Outlet" tab.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Trying to find a thread I saw earlier in the week. Don't know what it was called but have searched under various words that it was about and also under the day I read it. Is there a way to find all threads or comments from a specific time?

Google. Type in what you want then "site:chefsuccess" and you'll probably find it.

Sometimes I just go through each category from the main page and look at the recent posts. Searches can be challenging sometimes.

Sheila said:
Google. Type in what you want then "site:chefsuccess" and you'll probably find it.

darn, this didn't work

babywings76 said:
Sometimes I just go through each category from the main page and look at the recent posts. Searches can be challenging sometimes.

so, I'm home today...nothing else to do! ha!

byrd1956 said:
so, I'm home today...nothing else to do! ha!

Good luck! Let us know if you find it. Or maybe you can share with us what the thread was about. Maybe we can help you find it.

well, Amanda I did find it. It was about the webmail statistics; can't say everyone would be interested, but I always felt because of the low data I needed to figure out a way to get more 'clicks'. I think after reading the posts I am probably average and not as low as I thought.

1. How do you search for specific products on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for a specific product on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar located at the top of the page. Simply type in the name or keyword of the product you are looking for and press enter. You can also use the filters on the left side of the page to narrow down your search results.

2. Can I search for recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can search for recipes on the Pampered Chef website by clicking on the "Recipes" tab at the top of the page. From there, you can browse through different categories or use the search bar to find a specific recipe.

3. How do you search for a consultant on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for a consultant on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Find a Consultant" tab at the top of the page. From there, you can enter your location to find a consultant near you or search for a specific consultant by name.

4. Is there a way to search for products by price on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can search for products by price on the Pampered Chef website. On the left side of the page, you can use the price filter to select a price range that fits your budget. This will narrow down your search results to products within that price range.

5. How do you search for discontinued products on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for discontinued products on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Outlet" tab at the top of the page. From there, you can browse through all the discounted products or use the search bar to find a specific discontinued product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
ShellBeach