• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Do You Initiate Director Reimbursement After Promotion?

In summary, anyone here promote on April 1st and needing to get the travel reimbursement, but haven't..should call Consultant Career Solutions-888-687-2433 to inquire about how to apply for the money.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Anyone here promote on April 1st...and needing to get the travel reimbursement, but haven't..

I have now met all of the requirements ( the 3 mths post directorship w/ sales, etc...) but haven't heard..or maybe we're suppose to initiate that process to get our money back?

I have not been to NDA yet but I was wondering how that works as well. I promoted May 1 and I got a call from HO saying I was 2/3's qualified for the travel but I didn't ask about how that works. I sort of assumed they would give us a form or a place on CC to apply for it with proof of the ticket but I'm glad you asked so we can all learn through you! :)

I would call Consultant Career Solutions-888-687-2433 then listen for which number you have to push.

Hey Heather!!!! How are things with you? Congrats on meeting the qualifications, I am just about there myself, just one more month. I have a feeling they will add the check to your commission check. I am getting ready to do a booth and they said that is how they reinburse you for that. Let me know what you find out. Keep in touch!

Any word on this or is the jury still out?

Hi you guys! I promoted May 1st, I called the company last week to see when I would receive the money and they said they would be sending me a check by the end of August. This is supposed to be a seperate check from our commission statement. If you promoted April 1st you should have received your check by the end of July according to what the home office told me. I would definately call HO TOMORROW and ask them. Let me know what they tell you. I had to have someone call me back. Thanks so much!

Related to How Do You Initiate Director Reimbursement After Promotion?

1. What is the process for submitting expenses for reimbursement as a new director?

As a new director, you can submit your expenses for reimbursement by filling out the New Director Reimbursement form provided by Pampered Chef. This form can be found on our website or obtained from your team coordinator. You will need to include all receipts and a copy of your new director agreement with your form.

2. What expenses are eligible for reimbursement as a new director?

Expenses related to your training, such as travel, lodging, and meals, are eligible for reimbursement. Additionally, any expenses related to attending events or conferences for Pampered Chef are also eligible. Please refer to the New Director Reimbursement form for a full list of eligible expenses.

3. How long does it take to receive reimbursement for submitted expenses?

The reimbursement process can take up to 4-6 weeks from the time your form and receipts are received. However, if all necessary information and documentation are provided, the process may be completed sooner.

4. Is there a limit to the amount of expenses that can be reimbursed as a new director?

Yes, there is a limit of $500 per new director for expenses related to training and events. Any expenses exceeding this amount will not be eligible for reimbursement.

5. Can I submit expenses for reimbursement after the deadline?

No, all expenses must be submitted within 60 days of the event or training date in order to be eligible for reimbursement. Expenses submitted after this deadline will not be processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shannonjennings
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Kitchen2u