• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Update My Personal Information in PP3?

In summary, Pp3 is the third edition of Pampered Chef's popular product line. It has new and improved features, including a larger capacity and faster cooking times. Pp3 is microwave and dishwasher safe, and can be used to make a variety of recipes. It also comes with a recipe book and a limited lifetime warranty for any defects. Hand washing is recommended for best results and to prolong the product's life.
niktim3
Hi!!
How do I change my info that is in PP3??

Have to change an old phone number, and can ot figure this out!!
Thanks in advance!!
Easier to ask here than call HO!!
:blushing:

go into the screen with the phone number info, click on the phone number, delete, change it and click update

Thanks!! IT was under reports to change the consultant info!!
THanks again!
Nicole

DUH! on me! I read this as "how to I change info" not as how do you change your info! Sorry!!!!

Hi there! It's great to hear from you! To change your information in PP3, you will need to log into your consultant account and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, you can update your personal information, including your phone number. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to the HO, they are always happy to help. Best of luck with your changes! :)

Related to How Do I Update My Personal Information in PP3?

1. What is Pp3 and how does it differ from previous versions?

Pp3 stands for Pampered Chef's third edition of their popular product line. It differs from previous versions in that it includes new and improved features, such as a larger capacity and faster cooking times.

2. Can I use Pp3 in the microwave?

Yes, Pp3 is microwave safe and can be used for both cooking and reheating food.

3. What types of recipes can I make with Pp3?

Pp3 is versatile and can be used to make a variety of recipes, including casseroles, soups, stews, and even desserts. It also comes with a recipe book for inspiration.

4. Is Pp3 dishwasher safe?

Yes, Pp3 is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

5. Does Pp3 come with a warranty?

Yes, Pp3 comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace the product free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies