• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Posting Spring Launch Information

In summary, the conversation discusses the upcoming spring launch for a company and the issue of spoilers being posted in public forums. Some suggest using spoiler tags or only sharing spoilers through PM or email. Others, who are unable to attend a launch event, share their plans for hosting their own launch and how they obtained the information early. It is mentioned that the company has made a mistake in posting the spring/summer flyer, giving some individuals access to the information earlier than intended. The group agrees that spoilers should not be posted until after the last launch event out of fairness.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I think we need an official ruling on this ... and if it has been posted, it probably needs to be re-stated since I haven't seen it!

Our spring launch is coming up ... and since they are on different dates, some will have the info before others.

Are we barred from posting the information publicly?

Or do we need to post spoiler tags so people can open the posts only if they want to!

I personally cannot see myself posting anything .... I'll be heading back and will be facing a week of work squeezed into 3 days. But last time I went to NC I was BOMBARDED with PMs from people demanding to know what the new products were and all that information! I remember asking several what wave they were in and it turns out they didn't go but if they HAD they would have been in Wave 2 or 3. So why should they know before their own clustermates?

Maybe I should change my siggy to "I won't share. Don't ask me."

I don't think that spoilers should be posted in the open forums. It could be too tempting for those who are scheduled to attend an upcoming meeting and would ruin the fun for them.I think spoilers should be by PM or e-mail ONLY and only for the ones (like me) who won't be able to attend a meeting. I'm stuck on a military base in Japan and won't be attending. I do already have the info, but won't be sharing it until Feb. I'm doing my own "Spring Launch" here at my house for the consultants here on Okinawa! :D They are all having to wait ... even the Director who's here on the island is coming to my house to see the news. I did share it with my AD on mainland Japan. She will be doing a "Spring Launch" there for her downline as well. ;)I'm making a slide show out of it to play on my 40" TV during the meeting. I'll be happy to share the slide show with anyone who's NOT attending a meeting and wants to get the spoiler in your e-mail. You can e-mail me at the address below and I'll add you to my list but I will NOT be sending out the e-mails prior to Feb 2nd. Sorry!!! ;)

Generally with anything like this we are not allowed to say anything until everything is all over which means the last SL meeting is on the 6th.

Sheila said:
I don't think that spoilers should be posted in the open forums. It could be too tempting for those who are scheduled to attend an upcoming meeting and would ruin the fun for them.

I think spoilers should be by PM or e-mail ONLY and only for the ones (like me) who won't be able to attend a meeting. I'm stuck on a military base in Japan and won't be attending. I do already have the info, but won't be sharing it until Feb. I'm doing my own "Spring Launch" here at my house for the consultants here on Okinawa! :D They are all having to wait ... even the Director who's here on the island is coming to my house to see the news. I did share it with my AD on mainland Japan. She will be doing a "Spring Launch" there for her downline as well. ;)

I'm making a slide show out of it to play on my 40" TV during the meeting. I'll be happy to share the slide show with anyone who's NOT attending a meeting and wants to get the spoiler in your e-mail. You can e-mail me at the address below and I'll add you to my list but I will NOT be sending out the e-mails prior to Feb 2nd. Sorry!!! ;)

Did HO share the information with you since you are over seas?

No. I only have it because of their error in posting the Spring/Summer flyer by mistake for that brief amount of time earlier this month. Otherwise, I wouldn't be privy to it either.

But, for the first time ever ... those of us who are overseas and NEVER get the scoop early will have it BEFORE it's posted on Consultant's Corner! :D

Sheila said:
No. I only have it because of their error in posting the Spring/Summer flyer by mistake for that brief amount of time earlier this month. Otherwise, I wouldn't be privy to it either.

Oops! I do believe that they should offer something different for those of you in your situation!

I agree with not posting anything until the last Spring Launch is over. This is how it has always been with NC, and it's only fair for those who are attending a later date.

Some folks frown upon the PM and email thing as well, but there isn't much that can be done about that. Some people will choose to share, others won't.

As for the oopsie with the S/S CN, I think that also should be kept under wraps until HO posts it on CC. I think it's cool for someone like Sheila who doesn't really even have a choice of attending that she is able to do that for her consultants, but I don't think those who have the file should share it with anyone else until the information goes public.

That's my two cents.

I agree ... people like Sheila should have it so they can do their own reveal. How enterprising to do something like that!In the past, NC was under wraps until the third wave but people were posting Leadership intel the second they got phone calls or texts from their directors. This year there are no waves so I expect a similar dynamic to take place with NC and the ban on sharing at the Spring Launches. But since nothing has been said on high, I figured we needed Greg or somebody to make it very official so we don't get bombarded with requests for info.

NooraK...I agree with you. The Spring Launch in Raleigh, NC is the 6th and I want to be surprised. After all, I paid $50 to be as excited as everyone else that will be there.
I have heard that it is going to great.

I sent an email to Greg with this suggestion.

I'll be in Raleigh too, "lovescooking". PM me your real name if you don't want to post it here so I can look for you!

Thank you, Beth! I put this thread here in the hopes that he would see it, but an e-mail is a much better idea!

I have a different take on this.

If information is going to be divulged to a group on day 1, and that same information will be divulged to another group on day 4 (or whatever it is), who the heck cares who got the information first? You're going to find out one way or another, so why all the secrecy?

If you don't want to know what the "secret" is, just don't open up the thread.

The "I don't want anyone to know before me", or "it's not fair that someone who didn't go the the Spring Launch got the information before me" is a little silly if you ask me.

The world isn't going to end just because someone got information before someone else.

Again, I just find it really odd that anyone would care. But I'm just weird like that, I guess.

BadGirl said:

If information is going to be divulged to a group on day 1, and that same information will be divulged to another group on day 4 (or whatever it is), who the heck cares who got the information first? You're going to find out one way or another, so why all the secrecy?

The "I don't want anyone to know before me", or "it's not fair that someone who didn't go the the Spring Launch got the information before me" is a little silly if you ask me.

The world isn't going to end just because someone got information before someone else.

Again, I just find it really odd that anyone would care. But I'm just weird like that, I guess.

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY disagree. If you want to know the info, pay the $50 and go to a meeting!! Finding out in an email posting is SOOO DIFFERENT than finding out at a meeting. There is something to be said for the energy and the group environment! I personally dont think anyone should be posting any info until 4:30 on the 6th!! I am going to the Atlanta meeting and even though I can't stand the suspense, I want to find out at Spring Launch!
Just my two cents...

Way to go, Michelle.
Sometimes it is not easy for others to realize all the excitement one experiences at an event like this. Ever since I went to NC the first time I have been hooked. I look forward to attending events like this to meet friends I have made along the way.

One of the things that some don't know, is that the request to keep things under wraps for those who haven't heard the news yet comes from Doris herself. She has put in so much of herself to create this wonderful company that has brought so many blessings to so many people, that I think the least we can do is to respect that one request she makes of us in situations like this when different groups find out on different days.

NooraK said:
One of the things that some don't know, is that the request to keep things under wraps for those who haven't heard the news yet comes from Doris herself. She has put in so much of herself to create this wonderful company that has brought so many blessings to so many people, that I think the least we can do is to respect that one request she makes of us in situations like this when different groups find out on different days.

Period. Enough said!:thumbup::)

NooraK said:

And that's why I've not shared it with my team or my customers yet. I'm waiting until Feb to share the info. ;)

But for those of us overseas who don't have the option of attending a Spring Launch, it's not always fair that we are the very LAST to know all the good info. :cry:

Sheila said:
And that's why I've not shared it with my team or my customers yet. I'm waiting until Feb to share the info. ;)

But for those of us overseas who don't have the option of attending a Spring Launch, it's not always fair that we are the very LAST to know all the good info. :cry:

I think we all understand your position, and as for my comments, none of them were directed at you!! I think they should do something for those overseas, especially since you all are there for such a great reason! Thank you to you and your family for all of your sacrifices for our country.

My comments were geared towards those who have the ability to attend the meetings and don't! They should have to wait until 4:30 on the 6th!!

BadGirl said:

I have to agree with you. Whats the big secret?? Whoopediedoo!! We all find out eventually; Having to spend the $50 to find out early is just another way for someone to make a buck. With money tight I'll just wait and spend my $50 on a bill or put it toward the spring product I want and wait. I always have got a spoiler for my own knowledge. I really don't see the signifigance of it having to be a big secret. We can't sell it until March 1st anyways, so whats the big deal?
Right there with ya!
Schel

schel said:
I have to agree with you. Whats the big secret?? Whoopediedoo!! We all find out eventually; Having to spend the $50 to find out early is just another way for someone to make a buck. With money tight I'll just wait and spend my $50 on a bill or put it toward the spring product I want and wait. I always have got a spoiler for my own knowledge. I really don't see the signifigance of it having to be a big secret. We can't sell it until March 1st anyways, so whats the big deal?
Right there with ya!
Schel

I am not typically a negative poster, but I think this topic is kind of silly. I think we all respect anyone's decision not to attend conference or Spring Launch, we might feel different, but we respect it! But I think everyone should also respect our decision to spend the money and attend! If the seceret isn't a big deal to you, then it won't be a big deal to wait a couple extra days to find out!!

mscharf said:
I am not typically a negative poster, but I think this topic is kind of silly. I think we all respect anyone's decision not to attend conference or Spring Launch, we might feel different, but we respect it! But I think everyone should also respect our decision to spend the money and attend! If the seceret isn't a big deal to you, then it won't be a big deal to wait a couple extra days to find out!!

Not trying to be negative, just stating a fact...
It's not a big deal to find out... March 1st is the same date for me as it is for others...I'd rather save the $$ than find out early. I can't sell it until
March 1st either!
Schel

schel said:
Having to spend the $50 to find out early is just another way for someone to make a buck.

I have to disagree with this. Yes, finding out at the Spring Launch is fun and a perk of going, but the $50 isn't just for that. The caliber of training that one gets from attending an event like this is worth much more than $50. Not to mention the surprises, products, lunch, mini catalogs etc. And renting the facilities and the A/V equipment and whatever else is necessary to put this together isn't free for Pampered Chef either.

I can't say that PC doesn't make any money on it, but I'm sure that isn't their purpose, at least not directly. Yes, it is a for-profit company, and they do expect to make money. But PC doesn't expect to make money off of us as consultants directly. They expect us to make money for them by selling their product. PC is wise enough to understand that if you invest in your people, you will be rewarded.

I can understand that it may be an expense that some may not be able to afford, especially if you're not in the town where the event is located and have to spend money for a hotel and transporation and such. Regardless of what the final amount one spends on attending though, I can't say that I have ever been to a PC event that wasn't my money's worth.

schel said:
Right there with ya!
Schel

Obviously, you've never been to a conference with all of the fun and excitement of the revealing of products and promotions. I think you'd understand better if you'd ever been.

The big deal is that people don't want to know ahead of time and out of common respect we should not share until the event ends. It's too hard to not look if there's a spoiler out there.

I have absolutely no problem with privately sharing in advance. I just think that those that learn early need to keep in mind there are those around them that want that surprise so be discreet in what you say. If you go to an event and already know what will be reveiled the excitement is lessened.

As far as the value of these meetings: We are blessed by a company that keeps the cost to consultants down as low as they can. If we didn't pay something we wouldn't value it. Other companies/businesses charge much more for such events - $1000+. Those that use what they learn at them will be paid back many times for their time and effort. They give us opportunities to earn National Conference for free and did so for Leadership when they had that.

We all had opportunities recently to earn PC$$ that could have been used to pay for the Spring Launch. These things are not free to put on. PC is paying to rent the venues, travel the speakers and HO personell, provide all the AV and other equipment and much more. $50 per consultant is a drop in the bucket. We also get a few freebies and lunch from that $50 so we're contributing maybe $25-30 per person for the event.

Exactly ... people who are going don't want their surprise ruined.

The reason I started this thread is that I knew some people felt that way ... and I hadn't heard if Doris or any of the higher ups had made such a request when it came to Spring Launch.

And I can sympathize ... I almost got shut out of my spring launch and you better believe I would be e-mailing to get info! But I won't have time to share info, so I WILL change my siggy to read, "I won't share. Don't ask me."

BethCooks4U said:
The big deal is that people don't want to know ahead of time and out of common respect we should not share until the event ends. It's too hard to not look if there's a spoiler out there.

I have absolutely no problem with privately sharing in advance. I just think that those that learn early need to keep in mind there are those around them that want that surprise so be discreet in what you say. If you go to an event and already know what will be reveiled the excitement is lessened.

As far as the value of these meetings: We are blessed by a company that keeps the cost to consultants down as low as they can. If we didn't pay something we wouldn't value it. Other companies/businesses charge much more for such events - $1000+. Those that use what they learn at them will be paid back many times for their time and effort. They give us opportunities to earn National Conference for free and did so for Leadership when they had that.

We all had opportunities recently to earn PC$$ that could have been used to pay for the Spring Launch. These things are not free to put on. PC is paying to rent the venues, travel the speakers and HO personell, provide all the AV and other equipment and much more. $50 per consultant is a drop in the bucket. We also get a few freebies and lunch from that $50 so we're contributing maybe $25-30 per person for the event.

I totally agree with you!

Sheila, I PM'd you with my info, thanks, appreciate your efforts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also think that the Pampered Chef prices are more than fair. I've been to Real Estate seminars and although they are lots of fun, they charge you $1,800-$2,500 to learn just enough to encourage you to take the next seminar. :(Pampered Chef doesn't appear to be in the "seminar" business like some of the other companies like AmWay was. ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Obviously, you've never been to a conference with all of the fun and excitement of the revealing of products and promotions. I think you'd understand better if you'd ever been.

I've been to conference. Just my opinion. Why can't I vent mine as well as you vent yours?
I'm done with this. It's only my opinion.
Schel

Going to conference or the Spring Launch is an awesome experience and well worth the money we spend...and really you get food, and free products so you don't actually spend that much of the fee on the training...which is awesome. Doris has always asked us to not spoil it for the later waves during NC and that is the reason for secrecy. I can't always go and enjoy getting a PM from someone who is able to attend, but I wouldn't share it with people who don't want to know early...and neither would anyone else. Some people have a "I paid my money and its not fair for you to know before me" attitude and thats fine...after all, we all have an opinion on this - and everything else - its our opinion and shouldn't be taken any other way. But, some don't share that attitude and again its their opinion. Don't let either opinion upset you.

Doris has not said anything about keeping these meetings secret...as far as I know even Leadership wasn't kept secret either. Don't sweat it. Either way we are going to know pretty soon.

Hey just wondering ... I am not the greatest at creating flyers and don't want to re-invent the wheel. I talked to an ex-host today who wants to see a book and I want to give her a "going,going gone" flyer with a mini and send it ASAP. If anybody is doing one, can you send it to me?

Di_Can_Cook said:
Hey just wondering ... I am not the greatest at creating flyers and don't want to re-invent the wheel. I talked to an ex-host today who wants to see a book and I want to give her a "going,going gone" flyer with a mini and send it ASAP. If anybody is doing one, can you send it to me?

You should start a thread in the flyers section. :) I bet others will be looking for one of those, too. Kam does a fantastic job making flyers, maybe she'll be making one? I think Joy makes one too, once we know what's being discontinued.

Joy is working on one, and will probably post on her website as soon as the last spring launch is over.

These threads always amuse me....it's always the same story "Please don't post" and the same story "Please e-mail or PM me"....and someone invariably posts anyway! So, if you want to be surprised, DON'T LOOK AT ANY POSTS REFERRING TO NEW PRODUCTS OR SPRING LAUNCH UNTIL YOUR MEETING OR FEB 7! It's not that hard to do :)

With regard to the cynical poster (forget your name sorry), $50 is a very low cost for what is really a well-run, high quality sales workshop, including lunch and bonuses (spring product, points). There are very few of us who could not use more sales training, and there are many of us who do need the motivation that is programmed into these events.

That's my $0.02.

I agree with Susan.I also think that any Spring Launch thread should have SPOILER tags and those WITHOUT such tags should be promptly shut down, since the Powers that Be around here don't have time to closely monitor everything. Even if there are no spoilers, that way those who want to be surprised should read at their own risk.It COULD be that there is a PLEASE DON'T SPILL request given from the platform. If so, those of us heading there on the 2nd will be SURE to let you know!

Shawnna said:
Doris has not said anything about keeping these meetings secret...as far as I know even Leadership wasn't kept secret either. Don't sweat it. Either way we are going to know pretty soon.

Doris always said her bit about putting away the catalog and not telling AT National Conference. It was part of her farewell talk at the end of the conference.
The next wave was in town before the earlier wave left.

Spring launch is different. Local consultant will all be together. The issue is that most of us know people from other parts of the country. I would be that HO people will be telling the Feb 4 & 5 people to be careful about sharing with others who live other places - which would include forums like this and cluster members who live elsewhere. Some of my downline live in Houston and they go on the 4th. They have promised to keep it quiet until our group in NC goes on the 6th.

As far as Leadership was concerned, there was no need for secrecy since there was only one event. That's how NC will be this year too.

SIGH!!!!Just got the first of (I'm sure many) request for Spring Launch info. HELLO? How would I know? The launch has not happened yet ... it is a week away!My PM box is close to full with PMs from others who offered me a ride and I don't want to delete that info for obvious reasons. I will not have time to share anything when I get back and probably won't even visit this site shortly after The Launch.What part of I WON'T SHARE, DON'T ASK ME don't you understand???ETA: Not trying to be snarky .. but why should I pay $50 for this information and give it away for free for people who won't?

Di_Can_Cook said:
SIGH!!!!

ETA: Not trying to be snarky .. but why should I pay $50 for this information and give it away for free for people who won't?

Di, This is the point I have tried to maker over and over. Those not attending just do not get it. I have stayed out of this conversation till now because well those who were around at conference last year know my feelings all too well.

etteluap70PC said:
Di, This is the point I have tried to maker over and over. Those not attending just do not get it. I have stayed out of this conversation till now because well those who were around at conference last year know my feelings all too well.

I've attended conferences before and in my opinion the $50 you pay for this one is really cheap. On another note, I believe those that pay for the conference get much more than the new product info which is basically what is shared when you post a spoiler. I can certainly understand if someone is attending and wants it to be a surprise...otherwise if you are not able to go or going and still want to know, I don't see what the big deal is.

JMO

So sorry if I have offended anyone on this post. I have removed my comments (however some are in quotes and unable to remove) and will not bother anyone else here. WOW! Some are not very professional. I will only post if I need to in the future.

my3angels said:
I've attended conferences before and in my opinion the $50 you pay for this one is really cheap. On another note, I believe those that pay for the conference get much more than the new product info which is basically what is shared when you post a spoiler. I can certainly understand if someone is attending and wants it to be a surprise...otherwise if you are not able to go or going and still want to know, I don't see what the big deal is.

JMO

It may not be a big deal to some, but it is to others. For example, I have quirks such as all my bills (when I have cash) must be facing the same way. It bothers me when they don't, but if you're not one of those people, it wouldn't bother you if they DID face all the same way. I think where the bottom line comes in is that we should all respect each other enough that if there is a large number of people who do not wish the sharing to be public before the 6th, we should keep it that way. If it doesn't bother you not to know before the 6th, then it's not a big deal, but it also works for those who it does bother.

schel said:
So sorry if I have offended anyone on this post. I have removed my comments (however some are in quotes and unable to remove) and will not bother anyone else here. WOW! Some are not very professional. I will only post if I need to in the future.

Schel, I don't think you offended anyone. There are lots of people here with strong opinions, and often they differ from yours (or mine or anyone elses). This just happens to be one of those hot button topics. Please don't feel that you can't contribute just because of this one thread. Believe me, the "arguments" that occur on CS are MUCH more civil than on many other boards.

Well Put Noora!Schel... seriously... no worries. Post whatever you like. We all have different ideas. I don't mind if you post yours as long as I can post mine and we are all civil to each other. We have had debates on here that have been wayyyyy more heated than this.

schel said:

I think you need to talk to your Recruiter and Upline Director if you feel that "someone is making a buck" on these conferences and meetings! You are obviously pretty new and I'm sorry if any of us offended you but I think you just don't understand if Doris (who is the creator and CEO of PC) asks us not to share, why should we not abide by that? I paid $200 for conference, $126 for the hotel, and about $200 in other miscellaneous expenses last July for Conference! I am saving now for this year's Conference. The training and free gifts they give us are worth every penny! They don't just say, "We are going to have these new products...blah blah blah"! Nope....they put on a crazy fun production and introduce all the fabulous new products to us! They have dinners for the EDs and up that PC pays for, all the recognition is paid for by PC, etc. I hope you will realize PC is an awesome company and gives us so much more than we ever pay for! The New Consultant Kit is a HUGE example! There is close to $600 in products plus paperwork that is worth $150-200 more. We pay $6.25 for each season's changeovre kit...which is MUCH less than the total cost! We only get 2 catalog changes per YEAR... Avon changes every two weeks...most other companies at least 3-6 times per year!

Just to be very clear, I am not offended by ANYBODY. I was CRAZY busy at work and trying to balance a MILLION things. So I am sorry I was snarky. The work day started and ENDED on bad notes. Probably shouldn't have posted anything today!

Sheila said:
I also think that the Pampered Chef prices are more than fair. I've been to Real Estate seminars and although they are lots of fun, they charge you $1,800-$2,500 to learn just enough to encourage you to take the next seminar. :(

Pampered Chef doesn't appear to be in the "seminar" business like some of the other companies like AmWay was. ;)

Ha- Amway was ?? ;)

brendaziz said:
Ha- Amway was ?? ;)

Well, techincally... since now they're pushing the Quixtar brand :D

LOL I haven't kept up with them lately. I just know that they had that big scandal several years back about how all the higher ups were making so much money off the regular seminars, books, tapes, etc. Waaaaaay more than they were making in commission off the products. I'm just happy that PC isn't like that. PC is more into the "come get motivated for a decent price" vs. "come get hooked into paying more & more money so that we can get rich" scheme. ;)

Having spoken with other DS people who routinely have to pay $500 or more for just the registration with no real way to earn a discount, I consider PC training events to be a bargain. Plus, the emphasis seems to mostly be helping you set your own goals and find ways to meet them.

I wish I could have attended in Feb, however, my husband has been battling stomach cancer and has treatments scheduled for the first week. So I have no choice but not to attend :( However, as much as I would love to know what the new products are; I also understand the reason for the secrecy and am trying really hard to wait. Of course it's easy to wait when I don't have time for anything but him and what little sleep I do manage to get.

Sandy, I'm so sorry that you and your husband are dealing with this. The good news is that you really only need to wait until Monday, Feb 8. That's when everything will be posted on CC.

My guess is people will be posting before Monday ... probably on Saturday when the last of the meetings are taking place.

Fluffy215 said:
I wish I could have attended in Feb, however, my husband has been battling stomach cancer and has treatments scheduled for the first week. So I have no choice but not to attend :( However, as much as I would love to know what the new products are; I also understand the reason for the secrecy and am trying really hard to wait. Of course it's easy to wait when I don't have time for anything but him and what little sleep I do manage to get.

Sandy I will keep you and your husband is my prayers. You will not have time to worry about the info being posted...if you get any free time, get some sleep.

I preordered some new catalogs, minis, and recipe cards so I will open that box when I get home from Atlanta next Saturday...if I can keep my eyes open! LOL!

<h2>1. Are we barred from posting the information publicly?</h2><p>No, you are not barred from posting the information publicly. However, it is important to remember that not all consultants will have access to the information at the same time. It is best to check with your team leader or company guidelines for the official ruling.</p><h2>2. Do we need to post spoiler tags for the information?</h2><p>Yes, it is recommended to use spoiler tags when posting information about the spring launch. This allows people to choose whether or not they want to see the information and avoids spoiling the surprise for those who may not have access to it yet.</p><h2>3. Have the new products been officially released?</h2><p>I cannot confirm or deny the official release of new products. It is best to check with your team leader or company guidelines for the most accurate information.</p><h2>4. Can I ask others for the new product information?</h2><p>It is not appropriate to ask others for the new product information, especially if they are in a different wave than you. This information should be shared through official channels and not through private messages or personal requests.</p><h2>5. Will sharing the new product information affect my business?</h2><p>Sharing the new product information may affect your business, as it could potentially spoil the surprise for your customers and team members. It is best to wait for the official release and promote the new products at that time.</p>

1. Are we barred from posting the information publicly?

No, you are not barred from posting the information publicly. However, it is important to remember that not all consultants will have access to the information at the same time. It is best to check with your team leader or company guidelines for the official ruling.

2. Do we need to post spoiler tags for the information?

Yes, it is recommended to use spoiler tags when posting information about the spring launch. This allows people to choose whether or not they want to see the information and avoids spoiling the surprise for those who may not have access to it yet.

3. Have the new products been officially released?

I cannot confirm or deny the official release of new products. It is best to check with your team leader or company guidelines for the most accurate information.

4. Can I ask others for the new product information?

It is not appropriate to ask others for the new product information, especially if they are in a different wave than you. This information should be shared through official channels and not through private messages or personal requests.

5. Will sharing the new product information affect my business?

Sharing the new product information may affect your business, as it could potentially spoil the surprise for your customers and team members. It is best to wait for the official release and promote the new products at that time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy