• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make a delicious Creamy Corn Soup?

In summary, to make Chicken Alfredo Soup, you will need 1 pound of chicken breast, 6 cups of chicken broth, 1 cup of heavy cream, 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup of chopped onion, 1/2 cup of chopped celery, 1/2 cup of chopped carrots, 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of dried thyme, 1 teaspoon of dried basil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper. You can use pre-cooked chicken for this recipe by shredding or chopping it and adding it to the soup in the last 10 minutes of cooking time. The total time for this recipe is
sunnygirl in nd
I know I read the recipe somewhere but can't find it. I want to offer a couple of different soups for my soup and slippers show. I thought a taco one and the smashed potato and this one.

Here's what I use when I offer that.

Attachments

• soupnslipperswithpotato.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 443
So I am looking for a recipe for a creamy corn soup.Creamy Corn Soup Recipe:Ingredients:- 1 tablespoon olive oil- 1 onion, chopped- 3 cloves of garlic, minced- 4 cups frozen or fresh corn kernels- 1 teaspoon dried thyme- 1 teaspoon ground cumin- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth- 1 cup heavy cream- Salt and pepper to taste- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish (optional)Instructions:1. In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.2. Add the corn kernels, dried thyme, and cumin to the pot and stir to combine. Cook for another 5 minutes.3. Pour in the chicken or vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and let the soup simmer for 15 minutes.4. Using an immersion blender or regular blender, puree the soup until smooth and creamy.5. Return the soup to the pot and stir in the heavy cream. Season with salt and pepper to taste.6. Serve the creamy corn soup hot, garnished with fresh chopped parsley if desired. Enjoy!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Chicken Alfredo Soup?

To make Chicken Alfredo Soup, you will need 1 pound of chicken breast, 6 cups of chicken broth, 1 cup of heavy cream, 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup of chopped onion, 1/2 cup of chopped celery, 1/2 cup of chopped carrots, 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of dried thyme, 1 teaspoon of dried basil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.

2. Can I use pre-cooked chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-cooked chicken for this recipe. Simply shred or chop the chicken and add it to the soup in the last 10 minutes of cooking time.

3. How long does it take to make this soup?

The total time for this recipe is about 30 minutes. It takes about 10 minutes to prep the ingredients and 20 minutes to cook the soup.

4. Can I substitute the heavy cream for a lighter option?

Yes, you can substitute the heavy cream for half and half or whole milk. However, the soup may not be as creamy and rich as it would be with heavy cream.

5. Can I freeze leftovers of this soup?

Yes, you can freeze leftovers of this soup in an airtight container for up to 3 months. To reheat, let it thaw in the fridge overnight and then heat it up on the stove or in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedmomto3