• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did You Get Your Facebook Page to Open to the Welcome Tab? I Just

In summary, the conversation was about the importance of time management and setting priorities. The speaker emphasized the need to focus on important tasks and to avoid getting distracted by less important ones. They also discussed the benefits of using a schedule or planner to help stay organized and on track. The conversation ended with the reminder that effective time management leads to increased productivity and success.
loreo
How did you get your facebook page to open to the welcome tab? I just put a welcome on but it still goes to my wall first.

Do you use the gate? I wanted to fix it so only fans could see my notes (recipes). Do you know how to do this?

TIA!

Re: Noora!Noora is on vacation in Finland, not sure if she is checking CS or not.

Re: Noora!Yes, I'm out of the country, and enjoying it, but I do have my laptop with me :) There is a setting you have to choose. Go to "Edit Page" and then "Manage Permissions". One of the options is "Default Landing Tab", and you can choose any one of your tabs as the one that comes up when people first visit your page. I am using a free WildFire app to get the picture to come up (which I keep forgetting to update).

Related to How Did You Get Your Facebook Page to Open to the Welcome Tab? I Just

1. How did you get your Facebook page to open to the welcome tab?

To set your Facebook page to open to the welcome tab, you will need to go to your page's settings. Under the "General" tab, you will see an option to select which tab your page will open to. Choose the "Welcome" tab and save your changes.

2. I just put a welcome on but it still goes to my wall first. Do you use the gate?

Yes, using the gate feature is one way to ensure that your page opens to the welcome tab first. To use the gate, you will need to use a third-party app or plugin. This will prompt new visitors to like your page before they can view your content.

3. I wanted to fix it so only fans could see my notes (recipes). Do you know how to do this?

To restrict your notes to only fans, you can use the targeting feature in your page's settings. Under the "General" tab, scroll down to the "Audience Optimization for Posts" section and select "Edit." From there, you can choose to show your notes only to fans of your page.

4. Do I need to use a third-party app to set my page to open to the welcome tab?

No, you can set your page to open to the welcome tab without using a third-party app. Simply go to your page's settings and under the "General" tab, select the "Welcome" tab as your default tab.

5. Is there a way to change the default tab for mobile users?

Yes, you can change the default tab for mobile users by going to your page's settings and selecting the "Mobile" tab. From there, you can choose which tab you want to be the default for mobile users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WendyE
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • KayPT