• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did this consultant become a Sr. Director in just 3 years?

In summary, a Sr. Consultant at Pampered Chef is an experienced leader who mentors and supports other consultants, while also having the opportunity to earn additional income by building a team. To become a Sr. Consultant, one must meet certain qualifications and work with their team leader to set goals. The benefits of being a Sr. Consultant include the opportunity for higher commissions, access to exclusive training and resources, and the ability to continue selling and hosting parties. As a Sr. Consultant, one can support and mentor their team by providing training and resources, setting goals, and leading by example.
flemings99
Gold Member
Got my 2nd Sr. consultant a couple days ago, so now what?

How long till I'm official Director?
When do the extra "freebie" fall products ship & are there requirements to get them?

Have around 16 on the team currently so getting 4 to turn in sales monthly isn't an issue. Possible 3rd Sr. consultant soon :sing:

Have been "acting" as a Dir. with my team for a long time so that part isn't going to be any different.

Congrats! You are official (paid as director) as soon as 2 SC teams (both your recruit and their recruits submit) and 2 others submit in one month and your team sales are $4K or more and you meet the minimum director amout of $750 (your sales count toward the $4K). Then you "promote" (get the title) the first of the following month.

Yea. Should be Sept. 1 then.

Whoooo Hoooo! Congratulations New Director!!!

Congrats!

As long as you meet the Director requirements for getting the Director SAT package (is it still $1250 personal sales in 3 of the last 4 months?), you should get it in early/mid Sept. I wouldn't be surprised if they wait until after Sept. 10 to ship it, though.

Congrats!!!

Congratulations!!!! And with just 3 yrs experience! Way to go!

williamsdf said:
Congratulations!!!! And with just 3 yrs experience! Way to go!

Thanks. Actually will be 4yrs. the end of this month.

What is the role of a Sr. Consultant at Pampered Chef?

A Sr. Consultant is an experienced leader within the Pampered Chef community who mentors and supports other consultants in their business. They also have the opportunity to earn additional income by building a team and helping others succeed.

How do I become a Sr. Consultant?

To become a Sr. Consultant, you must meet certain qualifications, including having at least 2 active consultants on your team and meeting certain sales requirements. You can work with your team leader to set goals and create a plan to reach the Sr. Consultant level.

What are the benefits of being a Sr. Consultant?

As a Sr. Consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a higher commission on your sales and team sales. You also have access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow your business and support your team.

Can I still sell and host parties as a Sr. Consultant?

Yes, absolutely! As a Sr. Consultant, you are still an active consultant and can continue to sell products and host parties. In fact, having a team can help you reach more customers and grow your business even further.

How can I support and mentor my team as a Sr. Consultant?

There are many ways to support and mentor your team, such as providing training and resources, setting goals and helping them achieve them, and being available for support and advice. You can also lead by example and show your team how to be successful in their own businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Melissa78
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • PCMelissa