• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make a kid-friendly holiday punch without alcohol?

A lady made a punch once, she used a box of jello, 1/4 cup of water, and 1/4 cup of sugar I believe, mixed them to dissolve the jello and sugar, then added a 2 liter bottle of 7up to it, it wasnt too bad, and you can use any jello for different flavors or colors.sounds interesting... will keep it in mind, thanks!
niktim3
Any ideas on this one??
If we have power back, we are still hosting Xmas Eve...
So, I know how to make adult punch.... but what about a non-alcohol version??
Thanks!

Generally if you just mix fruit juice (Hi-C, Juicy Juice, etc) with a 2-liter bottle of lemon-lime soda (7-Up, Sprite, etc.), you'll have something the kids will like. Forgive me, but I must say this. I don't believe in punching kids, even if it is friendly and during the holidays. LOL! Sorry. Couldn't help myself. I've been iced in all day--most of that without power. I'm getting a little loopy.

Lime Fizz from a couple seasons ago is really good.

Lime sounds good... will have too see if i can find it!!
Everyone has there own opinions... nothing wrong with that!!!

A lady made a punch once, she used a box of jello, 1/4 cup of water, and 1/4 cup of sugar I believe, mixed them to dissolve the jello and sugar, then added a 2 liter bottle of 7up to it, it wasnt too bad, and you can use any jello for different flavors or colors.

sounds interesting... will keep it in mind, thanks!

My MIL makes one that all of the grandkids love - it's so simple.

7-UP with a quart of lime sherbet scooped on top in a punch bowl.

(Or you could use Raspberry sherbet if you want)

that sounds yummy and easy!!!!
thanks!

ChefBeckyD said:
My MIL makes one that all of the grandkids love - it's so simple.

7-UP with a quart of lime sherbet scooped on top in a punch bowl.

(Or you could use Raspberry sherbet if you want)

That is pretty much mine too, but I add some pineapple juice. Usually half of a big can to each punch bowl. Just stay away from rainbow sherbet - turns it brown!!! Not too appetizing!

a really good one and VERY easy is, 1 frozen rasberry lemonade with a 2 liter of sprite. mix together and it is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

My kids love the cran-raspberry fizz. It's a treat for them. They've been begging me to make it. We're having that this week.

We always make a punch out of Cran-Rasberry juice and 7-up. Super easy and good. But if they are little kids I would do the sherbert one. I remember those were so much fun to play in...er...drink.

Forgive me, but I must say this. I don't believe in punching kids, even if it is friendly and during the holidays. LOL! Sorry. Couldn't help myself. I've been iced in all day--most of that without power. I'm getting a little loopy.
niktim3 said:
Lime sounds good... will have too see if i can find it!!
Everyone has there own opinions... nothing wrong with that!!!
Just to clarify. I'm for giving punch to children. I'm against punching children. I'm not sure you really support the existence of the opposing position. LOL!

raebates said:
Just to clarify. I'm for giving punch to children. I'm against punching children. I'm not sure you really support the existence of the opposing position. LOL!

LOL - I get it now! I didn't understand the post about everyone having their own opinion - but it was just a misunderstanding of your post!
f2b3659e42d440affeb44232502082f1465.gif

We do a creamsicle punch (or we used to anyway)

1 bottle 7UP
1 carton of OJ
1 container of vanilla ice cream.

DELISH!

cooknmama said:
a really good one and VERY easy is, 1 frozen rasberry lemonade with a 2 liter of sprite. mix together and it is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

We make the same thing. The kids LOVE it:love:!

rasberry sorbet and 7-up or sprite is really good

pineapple juice, sprite, and orange sorbet is also good.

these are easy to make so they won't take a lot of time. the cranberry fizz recipe sounds good but I never made it.

Related to How can I make a kid-friendly holiday punch without alcohol?

1. What ingredients do I need to make Kid Friendly Holiday Punch?

To make Kid Friendly Holiday Punch, you will need: 1 gallon of fruit punch or cranberry juice, 1 liter of ginger ale, 1 can of frozen orange juice concentrate, and 1 sliced orange for garnish.

2. Can I make this punch ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this punch ahead of time. Simply mix all the ingredients together and store in the fridge until ready to serve. You may need to give it a quick stir before serving.

3. Is this punch suitable for kids of all ages?

Yes, this punch is suitable for kids of all ages. However, if you have younger children, you may want to omit the frozen orange juice concentrate and use a little less ginger ale to make it less sweet.

4. Can I add alcohol to this punch for the adults?

Yes, you can add alcohol to this punch for the adults. You can add a few shots of vodka or rum to give it an extra kick. Just be sure to label the punch so that it is clear which one is kid-friendly and which one is for adults only.

5. Can I use different juices in this punch?

Yes, you can use different juices in this punch to suit your preferences. You can try using apple juice, grape juice, or even sparkling cider instead of fruit punch or cranberry juice. Just remember to adjust the amount of ginger ale accordingly to maintain the right level of sweetness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows