• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I improve my customer care calls to focus on service rather than sales?

In summary, a Quick Customer Care Call is a brief phone call made by a Pampered Chef consultant to their customer to check in and address any questions, concerns, or feedback about their recent purchase. The purpose of these calls is to provide efficient and personalized customer service, lasting no longer than 5 minutes. Customers can expect to receive these calls within a week of their order, but can also request them from their consultant. If a call is missed, the consultant will provide their contact information for the customer to reach out at a more convenient time, or they can contact the customer service team for assistance.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm going to be doing a bunch of customer care calls but I don't want to focus on bookings or anything. As much as I NEED the bookings, I also need to be better at customer service.

what's a great way to check up on their products and make sure they know i'm here for customer service, and not just sales? It seems people are confused when I'm calling them and I just want to know how they like their products. It's like the answer me in questions "They're fine?" and they're waiting for me to say "Great! Can I order you some more??"

What do you do?

This is my basic:Hi this is Colleen with PC... I'm just calling to make sure your Food Chopper and Stone are working out okay for you... (response)... I'm happy to hear that! If you need any recipes or have any questions, please feel free to call me! Have a great day!(I leave that as a voicemail as well...)

Related to How can I improve my customer care calls to focus on service rather than sales?

1. What is a Quick Customer Care Call?

A Quick Customer Care Call is a brief phone call made by a Pampered Chef consultant to their customer to check in and see if they have any questions, concerns, or feedback about their recent purchase. It is a way for us to provide personalized and efficient customer service.

2. How long does a Quick Customer Care Call typically last?

The purpose of a Quick Customer Care Call is to be quick and efficient, so they typically last no longer than 5 minutes. This allows us to reach out to more customers and address their needs in a timely manner.

3. How often will I receive a Quick Customer Care Call?

Our goal is to provide excellent customer service and make sure our customers are satisfied with their purchases. Therefore, we try to make Quick Customer Care Calls within a week of the customer receiving their order. However, this may vary depending on the consultant's schedule.

4. Can I request a Quick Customer Care Call?

Absolutely! If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback about your Pampered Chef purchase, you can request a Quick Customer Care Call from your consultant. They will be more than happy to reach out to you and address any issues you may have.

5. What should I do if I miss a Quick Customer Care Call?

If you miss a Quick Customer Care Call from your consultant, don't worry! They will leave a voicemail or send a text message with their contact information so you can reach out to them at a more convenient time. Alternatively, you can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KCPChef