• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I edit a PDF without Adobe software?

In summary, Cindy raised $1,304.07 through sales of pink items in her live open house and through her HWC squad. She also recruited 17 people to help her.
jrny2001
Silver Member
What is the time line for calculating this?

I believe July 1, 2007 - June 30, 2008

For conference? Sept. 1 - May 31.

Man! I missed it by $34.00!!! :mad:

I got a cool e-mail last night. Pampered Chef e-mailed to let me know that I would be recognized as a Top 10 Help Whip Cancer Achiever for 2008. I work really hard to raise funds in May, so was excited to hear from PC.

What wave are you in Cindy? We'll cheer you on!

Wow Cindy, congrats!

pc_cindy said:
I got a cool e-mail last night. Pampered Chef e-mailed to let me know that I would be recognized as a Top 10 Help Whip Cancer Achiever for 2008. I work really hard to raise funds in May, so was excited to hear from PC.

Wow! That's awesome :D
How much did you raise?

Way to go!

Cindy - how much did you raise??? That is awesome!!!

Please tell us Cindy...How much and how did you do it? I turned in a $4200 fundraiser and didn't make the cut so. I would love to know what you did so I have some tips for next year. Let us know please!!!

Last edited:
Wow John - that is an awesome fundraiser too!!! Way to go!!!

WOW! You guys are my heroes! Those are awesome amounts for such an important cause! Kudos to both of you.

jrny2001 said:
Man! I missed it by $34.00!!! :mad:
Don't forget that you can combine both RUFTH and HWC to hit the $150 if you don't hit it in the individual catagory.

According to my stats, I raised $1,304.07. I am in Wave 3.

John, you had an incredible show! You had to have been close.

As for what I do, I have one live open house at my mother-in-law's home (she's a bc survivor) and the rest is collected by my HWC squad that I recruit for all year long. One of the questions on my drawing slips is "Would you like to be contacted about being a member of my HWC Think Pink Squad in May?" I then explain what that means as I run through the drawing slip.

This year I had 17 people help by showing books (actually, 24 signed up, but there are always those who space things off). I ask each to try to collect at least $200 in sales. I then had those who submitted sales send in anywhere from $42-$653 in sales. The participants don't receive any host benefits or the host special. Instead, once they hit $200 in sales, they receive points for different things. I then give everyone a prize that hits $200. I put together a sheet with items that I have collected throughout the year. The highest point earned selects first, etc. The one who sells the most pink items gets the host special.

I will attach the brochure that I put together. I designed it in Quark, so am unable to attach it in word or publisher. It will be a PDF. Unfortunately, it is on another computer, so I'll have to do it tomorrow.

I start calling potential squad members at the beginning of April, try to get them their packet by the third or fourth week of April and put a May 15 deadline on collecting orders because I know that there will be some who will forget to show books, need more time, etc. I got about half of my orders in my that date and tracked down the others until the end of the month. I also set a show up online in each of the squad members names so that they can send emails to friends and family.

It's a lot of coordination, but for a month like May when I was at bank school for eight days, had my sister graduate and then dealt with two weekends with holidays (Mother's Day and Memorial Day), I think this is a creative way to help a very important cause while also keeping sales up and earning points for the trip.

Great info Cindy! Please don't forget to post your brochure.

Those who got this breakfast was it in a separate room or did they cordon off the breakfast of caring people in the same general breakfast that everyone got?

Sorry it took me so long to upload this brochure.

Attachments

• HWC Brochure-08.pdf
    186.9 KB · Views: 365
Oh wow, that is FANTASTIC!

Thats great..... You don't mind if we "borrow" this, do you?????

Last edited:
What's the best way to edit a PDF like this if you don't have a full version of Adobe? I downloaded Open Office as mentioned in another post, but I couldn't get it to work.

Or maybe I can pay Cindy to change the data to mine :D

Related to How can I edit a PDF without Adobe software?

What is Pampered Chef's charitable giving program?

Pampered Chef's charitable giving program is called Round-Up from the Heart. This program allows customers to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar and donate the extra change to Feeding America, a nonprofit organization that fights hunger in the United States.

How much of my donation goes to Feeding America?

100% of the donations made through Round-Up from the Heart go directly to Feeding America. Pampered Chef covers all administrative and processing fees, ensuring that every dollar donated makes a difference in the fight against hunger.

Can I choose a different charity to donate to?

At this time, Pampered Chef's Round-Up from the Heart program only supports Feeding America. However, we are always looking for ways to expand our charitable giving efforts and support other important causes.

Can I make a donation without making a purchase?

Unfortunately, the Round-Up from the Heart program is only available to customers making purchases through Pampered Chef. However, you can still make a direct donation to Feeding America through their website.

How can I track the impact of my donation?

Feeding America provides regular updates on the impact of their programs and the specific ways your donations are helping those in need. You can also follow Pampered Chef's social media channels for updates on our charitable giving efforts and the impact of Round-Up from the Heart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefa
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies