• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Can I Boost Team Recognition at Meetings?

I like the idea of rewarding consistency. I would hope that people would be more likely to call me if they were consistent, though.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
One thing I learned at Meetings that rock is the one lady tells ALL her team to call her personally after they do their 3 phone calls for the day. The director will then put thier name on the back of a ticket and put it in a cup. At the meeting she'll draw a name and that person will win a gc to target, starbucks, walmart OR PC dollars. The director has to buy these in advance and have them ready at the meeting for the cons. to choose. The only catch is in order to win, you have to be present at the meeting.

I've started this at our last meeting and NO ONE has called me! NO ONE!! I love the idea though.

We also started this January that if a cons. was consistent in their biz and did 2 shows a month for 3 months in a row, they'd get a free tshirt. If they did 4 or more for 3 months in a row then they'd get a free polo shirt.

What do you guys do?

After a year of being a director, I am only now starting cluster meetings. When I promoted I did joint meetings with Debi and my HD. Then I moved and just now have enough of a local team to start them up. I love the idea of rewarding consistency and recognizing those who are aiming for 2shows a month instead of just those going for 4.

I like that idea of them calling you after their 3 calls. I doubt I'd hear from anybody either if I started that, Kristi! So don't feel badly. I do remember my director way back when I started had a similar thing that just encouraged us to call and give her updates and ask questions. We were given one ticket per call that was then put in a drawing. Although I seemed to contact her a lot, I don't remember a ton of people doing that. Then again, she didn't have a huge team. I think it's a good idea to try and maybe once people get into the swing of things once the school year starts (those with kids anyway) you'll see it pick up a little.

Good idea!

1. How can I recognize and appreciate the hard work of my team members?

One idea for recognition is to create a "kudos" board where team members can leave notes of appreciation for each other. You can also hold a monthly or quarterly award ceremony to recognize outstanding performers.

2. What are some creative ways to recognize employees on a budget?

You can organize a potluck lunch or breakfast for your team, host a team-building activity, or give out small but meaningful gifts such as personalized office supplies or gift cards to their favorite coffee shop.

3. How can I make recognition more meaningful for my team?

Instead of giving generic compliments, try to make recognition more personal by acknowledging specific achievements or qualities of each team member. You can also involve their families or loved ones in the recognition process.

4. How often should I recognize my team members?

Recognition should not be limited to special occasions or once a year. It is important to acknowledge and appreciate your team's efforts regularly, whether it's through a monthly or weekly recognition program.

5. How can I involve my team in the recognition process?

One idea is to have a peer-to-peer recognition program where team members can nominate and appreciate each other's accomplishments. You can also ask for their input on how they would like to be recognized and incorporate their ideas into the recognition program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
keril
  • Sheila