• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Hosts Rejoice - Pre-Sorted Orders Now Available!

In summary, my consultant was told by HO that all orders for selected shows will now have the pre-sorting done. This should make the process of receiving orders easier for the hosts of these shows.
finley1991
One of my consultants just called me to tell me that HO called her yesterday to ask if it would be okay if the show she just submitted was selected for a Pilot Program. She asked what it entailed and then said yes... here's the deal! In this program, selected shows will now have ALL of the orders PRE-SORTED!!!!! The lady at HO told my consultant to alert her host that there may be a carton or two more than normal, but that was only because of the pre-sorted orders!

How cool is this????????????????????? :D Thoughts?

Would definitely make it easier for the hosts of big shows! :D

Like it! Thanks for sharing!

awesome news!!!

That is awesome!!! Great news - thanks for sharing. It's especially great for big shows. I hope it doesn't add time to how long it takes orders to be received. Especially for us close to the HO - orders come SO fast and it's so nice. :)

Is this to also help cut-down on guests combining orders?

pamperedlinda said:
Is this to also help cut-down on guests combining orders?

My guess is to cut down on all of the *missing* items in people's orders that are then later *found* after we've done an adjustment. That's happened to me a few times. I don't think it's on purpose (well, not always) but possibly a way for HO to cut down on their losses... just a thought.

I love that idea!!! Thanks for sharing.

awesome!!! And it would cut down on the "missing" items

I hope it doesn't make the shipping rate go up. It songs like a great program though!

Chef Kearns said:
I hope it doesn't make the shipping rate go up. It songs like a great program though!

I was thinking the same thing. I understand how it would and in my opinion, it might make the host's job easier but it would cost all the customers more and there are enough customers who balk at the shipping cost as it is so I'm not sure I'm happy with the idea.

Also, I offer to have shows shipped here (when a reasonable distance to deliver) and many hosts say they prefer to get it themselves because then they get to see all the products when they sort them. I have had hosts call and order or tell me at the next show that they didn't need xxx until they saw it while sorting.

The increase in shipping occurred to me as well... what I'm *hoping* is that since they just did the increase, they increased it with this plan in mind so that whey they announced it, they can say, "Look how awesome this is and the shipping won't change!"

A girl can dream.... :pray:

What is the benefit of pre-sorted orders for hosts?

Pre-sorted orders allow hosts to easily distribute their guests' orders without the hassle of having to sort through them themselves. This saves time and effort for the host and ensures that each guest receives their order accurately.

How do pre-sorted orders work?

When guests place their orders through the host's party link, the orders are automatically sorted and packaged according to the host's preferences. The host can choose to have orders sorted by guest or by product, making the distribution process even more convenient.

Can hosts still earn rewards with pre-sorted orders?

Yes, hosts will still earn all of the same rewards and benefits as they would with a traditional party. They can earn free and discounted products, as well as host exclusive items. Pre-sorted orders do not affect the host's rewards in any way.

Are there any additional fees for pre-sorted orders?

No, there are no additional fees for pre-sorted orders. The host and guests will only pay for the cost of their products and any applicable shipping charges. The sorting and packaging service is provided by Pampered Chef at no extra cost.

How can I let my guests know about pre-sorted orders?

You can inform your guests about pre-sorted orders by mentioning it in your party invitations, sharing it on social media, or simply informing them during the party. You can also direct them to the "Hosts Rejoice" section on our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila