• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosts Hubby Keeps Dishwashing Ice Cream Scoop

In summary, the host's husband put their ice cream scoop in the dishwasher so she bought one from me ... and scheduled a party. The ice cream scoop still works, but she threw it away because she was mad at him. The warranty doesn't cover misuse, but she is considering presenting the borrowed scoop to her host the day of the show and having her DH swear not to put it in the dishwasher.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My June 8 host's husband put their ice cream scoop in the dishwasher so she bought one from me ... and scheduled a party.

Today, she told me he just dishwashed their scoop again!

It is only 3 months and probably is under guarantee, but she was so mad at him she told him to toss it!

Should this happen again ... can she get it replaced? It's within the warranty period, but does dishwashing it void the warranty?

I'd say at 99% of my shows someone says their husband washed the ice cream scoop. They always just get another one. But can you believe it ~ the ONE time those guys decide to clean the kitchen they manage to ruin a good ice cream scoop?!?! LOL. :p

I don't think the warranty covers misuse but I could be wrong.Why did she toss it? The scoop still works since the handle is sealed - it just doesn't look very pretty.

The warranty doesn't cover misuse - in this case, it tells you to not put it in the dishwasher. My dad did the same thing so my stepmom threw it away and bought two more. My dad dug it out of the trash!

It only destroys it with repeated washing which will turn the liquid inside to little clumps or BBs...DH has washed all of mine in the dishwasher AT LEAST 10 times and mine are still functioning. ...it's only a matter of time...

I just called CC ... they said it does void the warranty.

Thanks, Janet ... I will share your wisdom with the host. She told him to toss it 'cuz she was mad at him.

I have one that I've borrowed from my director out of her cash and carry collection ... I am thinking of presenting it to her the day of her show and if her DH is there, having him hold up his right hand and swear that he will not put this scoop in the dishwasher.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I just called CC ... they said it does void the warranty.

Thanks, Janet ... I will share your wisdom with the host. She told him to toss it 'cuz she was mad at him.

I have one that I've borrowed from my director out of her cash and carry collection ... I am thinking of presenting it to her the day of her show and if her DH is there, having him hold up his right hand and swear that he will not put this scoop in the dishwasher.

Lol! How memorable!

While this sounds funny, be careful!

My hubby would be humiliated and would NOT want me to do business with you again.

Just be careful!!

I am just kidding ... I would not do this for real ... and I'm pretty sure he won't be there for the show anyway.

While you may not, I did have a consultant of another DS company do something similar that humiliated my hubby. It turned out that no one bought anything from her that night and it was a pretty tense situation.

1. How do I clean the "Hosts Hubby Keeps Dishwashing Ice Cream Scoop"?

The "Hosts Hubby Keeps Dishwashing Ice Cream Scoop" is dishwasher safe. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water.

2. Is the "Hosts Hubby Keeps Dishwashing Ice Cream Scoop" durable?

Yes, the "Hosts Hubby Keeps Dishwashing Ice Cream Scoop" is made with high-quality materials that make it durable and long-lasting.

3. Can I use the "Hosts Hubby Keeps Dishwashing Ice Cream Scoop" for other foods?

While the "Hosts Hubby Keeps Dishwashing Ice Cream Scoop" is specifically designed for scooping ice cream, it can also be used for other frozen desserts such as sorbet or gelato.

4. Is the "Hosts Hubby Keeps Dishwashing Ice Cream Scoop" easy to use?

Yes, the "Hosts Hubby Keeps Dishwashing Ice Cream Scoop" has an ergonomic design that makes it easy to use and reduces strain on your hand and wrist.

5. Can I use the "Hosts Hubby Keeps Dishwashing Ice Cream Scoop" for non-dairy ice cream?

Yes, the "Hosts Hubby Keeps Dishwashing Ice Cream Scoop" can be used for all types of ice cream, including non-dairy options like sorbet or coconut milk ice cream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef_TK
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcgogetter
  • CAPCnewbie