• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Coaching Online Training on Pampered Chef

In summary, Hosting Coaching Online Training is a free program offered by Pampered Chef to help individuals become successful party hosts. The training covers topics such as party planning, guest invitations, product demonstrations, and utilizing social media and online platforms. To sign up, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Host a Party" tab. The training is available 24/7 for all hosts to access at their convenience.
christinaspc
Silver Member
So last night i took the hosting coaching in online training course and i loved it i think it probably covers everything you see in the things we get when we start pampered chef but I loved how it was more insiteful with things on how and what exactly to say to your hostess and i liked how it focused on what you are going to get with hosting coaching and gives you one thing that i really loved is saying to the hostess "lets close the shows as soon as you are ready cause i know your guests are going to be very excited for their new products" I liked how it didn't focus on what she is going to get but how she is going to make her guests feel with getting thier items soon!!!

Sorry just had to share my good experence with online training course i will probably take more of them they were easy and short and i got alot of out of the hostess coaching one it only have 6 easy steps to it ones easy enough to remember to do with your hostess.

thanks for letting me share.

The online training is really great! It covers the basics, so it's good for new consultants. But it's also good to get seasoned consultants back on track for success.

I totally agree Ann it was a wonderful experence !!!!!

What is Hosting Coaching Online Training?

Hosting Coaching Online Training is a program offered by Pampered Chef for individuals who are interested in becoming successful party hosts. The training provides valuable tips and resources to help hosts plan and execute a successful Pampered Chef party.

How can I sign up for Hosting Coaching Online Training?

To sign up for Hosting Coaching Online Training, simply visit our website and click on the "Host a Party" tab. From there, you can select the option for Hosting Coaching and follow the prompts to register and access the training materials.

Is Hosting Coaching Online Training free?

Yes, Hosting Coaching Online Training is completely free for all Pampered Chef hosts. We believe in providing our hosts with the best tools and resources to ensure a successful and enjoyable party experience.

What topics are covered in Hosting Coaching Online Training?

Hosting Coaching Online Training covers a variety of topics including party planning, guest invitations, product demonstrations, and how to maximize sales and rewards. The training also includes tips for utilizing social media and online platforms to enhance your party experience.

Can I access Hosting Coaching Online Training at any time?

Yes, Hosting Coaching Online Training is available 24/7 for all hosts. You can access the training materials at any time that is convenient for you, whether it's before your party, during, or after. We want to make sure you have all the resources you need to host a successful party!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kdangel518