• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting an Online Cooking Show with Jenny Wright!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the idea of doing an online show, possibly in a chat room setting, as a way to connect with out of town friends and family and offer cooking tips. Some suggestions were given on how to go about doing this, such as using a conference call or email invitations, but there were also cautionary warnings about company policies and potential difficulties with getting a large enough attendance for the show to be successful.
PamperedSheep
I have been thinking about doing a online show. Maybe something like a chat room setting? I have a lot of out of town friends and family, and thought this might be a fun format. I could give cooking tips etc. Has anyone done this before or have any suggestions on how to do it? Thanks!

:chef:

/jennywright

I'm not tech-savvy enough to do something like a chat room show. I have had several hosts who did the majority of their sales through my website, though. They just did a catalog show, sending invitations through email.

The only thing that I would say, is be careful because of the rule thing PC regarding your website, etc. I don't have the policies in front of me, but a lot of folks were innocently enough trying to ramp up business and got "busted". Anyway, like Rae I too promote doing the shows on-line through my website and people love it!!

I 'attended' a chat-room show before - I can't even remember the ds company it was for. She had it going for a few hours, and each hour had a different item on special. I don't think it went very well for her, but, honestly, I don't remember it very well. I vaguely remember her saying she'd done it previously and got quite a few sales that time, however. Anyway, I would contact HO before starting this. I think you'd have to have ALOT of people attend for it to be successful.

Sarah

We were talking about something similar last night at our team meeting.

When the reason someone gives for not doing a show is they don't want their friends and family to have to use gas and come to their house...do an online/conference call show!

They email and/or mail out invites
At the appointed time, everyone calls into the conference call number (you can get this on freeconferencecall.com I think....)
The consultant does a "show" via the phone! You would definately have to ask for a lot of participation from the "guests" so they can talk about their positive experiences with certain products.
Then, orders are collected. (They can call the host or order online...you give them your website and they order under the host's name.)

Hope this all makes sense!

Related to Hosting an Online Cooking Show with Jenny Wright!

What is an Online Cooking Show?

An Online Cooking Show is a virtual event where a Pampered Chef consultant, like Jenny Wright, demonstrates and teaches viewers how to use Pampered Chef products to create delicious and easy meals. It is hosted through a video conferencing platform, such as Zoom or Facebook Live.

How do I host an Online Cooking Show with Jenny Wright?

To host an Online Cooking Show with Jenny Wright, you can reach out to her directly or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will help you select a date and time, create a guest list, and provide you with a unique link to invite your guests to the virtual event.

What do I need to do to prepare for an Online Cooking Show?

To prepare for an Online Cooking Show, you should make a list of guests to invite, gather any necessary ingredients or Pampered Chef products, and ensure you have a stable internet connection. You may also want to set up a comfortable viewing area and have any necessary cooking tools ready.

Do I need to purchase anything to attend an Online Cooking Show with Jenny Wright?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything to attend an Online Cooking Show with Jenny Wright. However, if you are interested in any Pampered Chef products, you can place an order during or after the event.

What are the benefits of hosting an Online Cooking Show with Jenny Wright?

Hosting an Online Cooking Show with Jenny Wright is a fun and convenient way to learn new recipes and cooking techniques. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive discounts and promotions. It is also a great way to connect with friends and family virtually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCwannabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • flemings99