• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Packets for Book Shows: Tips and Ideas for a Successful Event

D
danabasket
Hi Ladies,

I have a book show booked for November and I am not sure what to include in the hostess packet for a book show. I have all of my folders ready for a Kitchen Show hostess, but, they wouldn't apply to a book hostess.

Can you share with me what you use?

Thank you,
Dana Dunphy:)

My catalog show packs are basically the same as my live show packs.They both include:
  • outside order forms (6 for cooking, 10 for catalog)
  • catalogs (4 for cooking, 5 for catalog)
  • show planner
  • stamped 6x9 envelope, addressed to me, with a sticky note "Use this envelope to collect orders and payment"
  • guest special fliers, 1 for each catalog
  • 1 host special flier
  • 1 opportunity brochure
My cooking show packets also have
  • 2 guest address label sheets (from supply form) with "40 guests in 4 minutes" clipped to it and another addressed, stamped envelope for returning the labels to me
  • 10 steps to a $1000 show flier
I hope this helps. Good luck!

Ann, I would like to see the 10 steps toa $1000 show flyer. Is it available on this site or can you post it for us. Thanks

I also include this in my catalog show packets

Attachments

• tips for great catalog shows.doc
    28 KB · Views: 524
Found it!

I also found a sheet I forgot I had with "How to have a $1000 Catalog Show." It's pretty old and doesn't mention the website. So anyone who uses it may want to add that. :)

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 10 EASY STEPS.doc
    45 KB · Views: 759
  • $1000 catalog show.doc
    23 KB · Views: 660
Thank you Ann!

You're welcome.

That's what we're all here for - to help eachother be successful through the open exchange of ideas, tips and materials. :)

(That sounds like a cheesy commercial, doesn't it? *puke*)

1. What should I include in the hostess packet for a book show?

The most important items to include in a hostess packet for a book show are information about the event, order forms, and promotional materials for your book. You may also want to include a thank-you note or gift for the hostess, as well as any special offers or incentives for guests to attend.

2. How should I organize my folders for a book show hostess?

Organize your folders based on the different elements of the book show, such as event information, order forms, promotional materials, and hostess gifts. This will make it easier for the hostess to navigate and find the information she needs.

3. What information should I provide about the event in the hostess packet?

Include details such as the date, time, and location of the book show, as well as any special themes or activities that will be incorporated. You may also want to include information about the benefits of hosting a book show, such as free products or discounts.

4. What promotional materials should I include in the hostess packet?

Promotional materials can include bookmarks, flyers, or business cards with information about your book and how to purchase it. You can also include samples of your book or other related products to generate interest and encourage guests to attend the event.

5. How can I make my hostess packet stand out and be more appealing?

Consider adding a personal touch to your hostess packet, such as a handwritten note or a small gift. You can also include a detailed schedule of the event or a sneak peek of new products that will be available. Adding something unique and unexpected can make your hostess packet more memorable and encourage guests to attend the book show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
amandaali
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Katiek77