• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Half-Price DCB Bundle: Successful Show??

In summary, offering the DCB Bundle as a half-price item can be a successful strategy to boost sales and attract more interest in the DCB. It's important to set a minimum show amount and crunch the numbers to ensure you still come out ahead. One tip is to offer the half-price DCB as a hostess incentive for booking a party. Seeking advice from other consultants can also be helpful in making this promotion successful.
Shell Northway
Has anyone done the DCB Bundle as a Half-Price item?? I had a show last night the hostess is wanting the DCB and interested in the bundle set. First said do I couldn't do half-price but have been thinking if it could be done. My thought is do the DCB as 1/2 price the rest of the items as the 20% off. But need to do the math to make sure I still come ahead. If you have done this please share your wisdom. Thanks

If I were to contemplate that, I'd set a minimum show amount. Since she's asking to do a half-priced item, she's probably not expecting to get an EXTRA half-priced item above and beyond what she's earned, so do the DCB as a half-priced item in P3, then take the rest of the items and cover the difference between her discount and the half-price cost. Then you'll also get commission back on those items.

So, let's say a minimum $500 show, and the retail cost of your bundle is $99.
  • The DCB is $69, you won't pay extra out of your pocket because you use the half-priced item in P3
  • The rest of the bundle is $30. She gets a 25% discount on a $500 show, so that brings it down to $22.50
  • You would pay $7.50 up front to bring it down to $15
  • You get a minimum of $100 in commission for the show, because you set the limit at $500
I hope I did the math right :D

I haven't personally done the DCB Bundle as a half-price item, but I have seen other consultants do it successfully. It's definitely worth crunching the numbers to make sure you still come out ahead, but from what I've seen, it can be a great way to boost sales and attract more interest in the DCB.One tip I've heard is to offer the half-price DCB as a hostess incentive for booking a party. This way, you're still making a profit and the hostess gets a great deal. It also helps to promote the bundle as a limited-time offer, so customers feel a sense of urgency to purchase it.I would also suggest reaching out to other consultants in your area or on online forums to see if anyone has specific advice or tips on how to make this promotion successful. Good luck!

1. What is included in the Half-Price DCB Bundle: Successful Show?

The Half-Price DCB Bundle: Successful Show includes a Deep Covered Baker, a recipe book with exclusive recipes, a silicone pot holder, and a carving set.

2. How do I qualify for the Half-Price DCB Bundle: Successful Show?

To qualify for the Half-Price DCB Bundle: Successful Show, you must host a successful Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party.

3. Can I choose the color of the Deep Covered Baker in the bundle?

Unfortunately, the color of the Deep Covered Baker in the Half-Price DCB Bundle: Successful Show is pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, we offer a variety of colors for individual purchase.

4. How long will it take for me to receive my Half-Price DCB Bundle: Successful Show?

Once your party has closed and all orders have been processed, your Half-Price DCB Bundle: Successful Show will be shipped within 2-3 weeks. Please allow an additional 7-10 business days for delivery.

5. Can I add additional items to my Half-Price DCB Bundle: Successful Show order?

No, the Half-Price DCB Bundle: Successful Show is a pre-selected bundle and cannot be modified. However, you can place a separate order for any additional items you may want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• oreocowgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • wadesgirl