• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Wording for the Benefits of Hosting a Catalog Show

I actually don't have one specifically for a cooking show, but I do have one that is applicable to both types of shows. The show planner has all of the information you need to produce a great catalog show, and it's free to download. You can find it at http://www.startupcatalogshow.com.
kimmienova
I am brand new. I am really excited about starting my business!! I will be signing next month. I am just trying to get everything organized before I do. I want to make a flyer about the benefits of hosting a catalog show, that I want to place in all of my catalogs:blushing:. I see a lot of great information on this site, (I think this site is awesome!!!). I am just confused on which benefits don’t apply to just hosting a catalog show. Can someone help me with this? I wanted to include these things but… I don’t know if they all apply.

1. Free Products
2. Up to 4 half-price items
3. Save 10% for a full year
4. 30% discount on discounted products
5. Free Shipping
6. Monthly Host Special
7. Booking Benefit
8. Income Opportunity-apply Free product value toward the purchase of starter kit.

Thank you

Welcome! I'm new too - just had my first cooking show yesterday and have an open catalog show at the moment as well.

I think everything you listed is accurate, although on #4 I'd say "up to 30% discount on any product". It starts at 20% and goes up depending on sales so I'd make sure that's clearer.

Good luck!!

Hello and welcome! The benefits are the same for both types of shows. The ONLY difference is that a cooking show has an additional $15 in free product value. Catalog hosts can still earn free product value, but it doesn't kick in until $200 in sales.

I usually tell Catalog hosts that since cooking show hosts open their homes and provide ingredients, PC thanks them with the initial $15 as a thank you and to help offset their grocery bill.

For Cooking show hosts, I tell them that this is an easy way to get together with friends, and that it's fun too. I mention that PC gives them $15 in FPV as a thank you, and that from the get go....they already have earned something free....all for simply inviting and hanging out with friends and family.

Hope this was useful!

I'm going to post a catalog "show planner" that I borrowed/stole/edited from someone at some point. Perhaps you don't have to re-create the wheel!!! I also give my catalog hosts an extra $15 in free products when their show reaches $300 in sales.....this is a big incentive for them. Good luck!

Attachments

• catalogshowplanner.doc
    72 KB · Views: 496
Thank you for all of your help!!!!

c00p said:
I'm going to post a catalog "show planner" that I borrowed/stole/edited from someone at some point. Perhaps you don't have to re-create the wheel!!! I also give my catalog hosts an extra $15 in free products when their show reaches $300 in sales.....this is a big incentive for them. Good luck!

Andrea, do you have one for a cooking show. I love :love: the format of this one!

Thank you!!!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show with Pampered Chef?

The benefits of hosting a catalog show with Pampered Chef include earning free and discounted products, exclusive host rewards, and the opportunity to try out new products and recipes. You also get personalized support from a Pampered Chef consultant and can enjoy a fun and interactive virtual cooking experience with your friends and family.

2. How do I earn free and discounted products as a catalog show host?

As a catalog show host, you can earn free and discounted products by reaching certain sales thresholds during your show. The more sales you make, the more rewards you earn. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future shows or referring friends to host their own shows.

3. What are the exclusive host rewards offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers exclusive host rewards such as 60% off one item of your choice, free products, and up to four additional items at half price. You can also earn host credits which can be used towards any products in the catalog or towards your consultant starter kit if you decide to join the Pampered Chef team.

4. Will I receive any support from a Pampered Chef consultant as a catalog show host?

Yes, you will receive personalized support from a Pampered Chef consultant throughout your catalog show. They can help you with setting up your show, providing product recommendations, and answering any questions you or your guests may have. They will also handle all the orders and deliveries, making the process seamless for you.

5. Can I still host a catalog show if I don't have a large social circle?

Yes, you can still host a successful catalog show with Pampered Chef even if you don't have a large social circle. You can invite friends, family, coworkers, and even acquaintances through email, social media, or by sharing your personal link. You can also reach out to your consultant for tips on how to expand your guest list and reach more people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
richardson3
  • Rule77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahcooker