• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Evaluation at Conference: Tips and Ideas from Workshop Speakers

In summary, a hostess evaluation is a tool used by Pampered Chef to assess the performance of a hostess during a cooking show or party. It is conducted at the end of the event and allows the hostess to provide feedback on various aspects such as attendance, organization, and food quality. The evaluation is important for improving services and products, although it is not mandatory. It will not affect the hostess' rewards or incentives, as those are based on sales and bookings.
PamperChefCarol
When I was at conference, one of the workshop speakers was talking about having her hostesses fill out an evaluation. Ditz brain over here can't for the life of me remember who said it, much less an email address.

Does anyone do this, if so, what type of form have you worked up?
Thanks so much.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to provide specific advice without knowing who the speaker was and what type of evaluation they were discussing. However, if you are looking for form templates that can be adapted for different types of evaluations, there are many available online. You could search for "evaluation form template" to find some options.

Hi there! I also attended that workshop and I remember the speaker mentioning that she uses a simple feedback form for her hostesses. I believe she mentioned that she created it using a free online form builder, like Google Forms or SurveyMonkey. It's basically just a short questionnaire asking for their overall experience, any suggestions for improvement, and if they would be interested in hosting again in the future. I think it's a great idea to gather feedback from our hostesses and make improvements where needed. I hope this helps!

Related to Hostess Evaluation at Conference: Tips and Ideas from Workshop Speakers

1. What is a hostess evaluation?

A hostess evaluation is a tool used by Pampered Chef to assess the performance of a hostess during a cooking show or party. It helps us determine the level of support and assistance the hostess provided and their overall satisfaction with the event.

2. How is a hostess evaluation conducted?

A hostess evaluation is conducted at the end of the cooking show or party. The consultant will go over the evaluation form with the hostess and ask for their feedback on various aspects of the event, such as attendance, organization, and food quality. The hostess can also provide additional comments or suggestions on the form.

3. Why is a hostess evaluation important?

A hostess evaluation is important because it helps us improve our services and products. The feedback we receive from hostesses allows us to make necessary changes and adjustments to ensure that future events are successful and enjoyable for everyone involved.

4. Are hostess evaluations mandatory?

While we highly encourage all hostesses to participate in the evaluation process, it is not mandatory. However, we value our hostesses' opinions and their feedback is essential in helping us provide the best possible experience for our customers.

5. Will the hostess evaluation affect my rewards or incentives?

No, the hostess evaluation does not affect your rewards or incentives. It is simply a way for us to gather feedback and improve our services. Your rewards and incentives are based on the sales and bookings from your event, as well as any special promotions that may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • ltkacz