• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Evaluation Form for Direct Sales Parties: Tips and Samples

L
ltkacz
I heard last night at our cluster meeting that people were talking about at conference (which unfortunately I did not go) giving/sending their host an evaluation form for their show.

The form had various items - from did you have fun, did you like the recipe, to would you book a show in 6 months when the new products are out.

Does anyone use this? If so, how does it work? And, if you would, could you share it with the rest of us?

Thanks!

I am very interested in this as well, so I'm bumping it up hoping someone will reply. :D

Which wave did your cluster go to? I was in wave 3 & don't remember hearing anything about this.

What are these waves? Yes, I'm a newbie. :D

Jen~ Conference goes in 3 waves of meetings. There are just too many of us to meet all at once!!!! lol

I think the evaluation is a GREAT idea. I hope someone has one they can share with us.... lol I could create one, but I choose to sleep and eat in my spare time instead ;)

I woul dlove to see one if anyone has -- what a great idea!!

Related to Host Evaluation Form for Direct Sales Parties: Tips and Samples

1. What is a host evaluation form for direct sales parties?

A host evaluation form for direct sales parties is a tool used by direct sales consultants to gather feedback from their hosts after a party or event. The form typically includes questions about the host's experience, satisfaction with the products and services, and their likelihood of hosting another party in the future.

2. How does a host evaluation form work?

The host evaluation form is typically given to the host after the party or event has ended. The host can then complete the form and provide their feedback on the party, products, and services. The consultant can use this feedback to improve future parties and to gauge the satisfaction of their hosts.

3. Is it common for direct sales consultants to use host evaluation forms?

Yes, many direct sales consultants use host evaluation forms as a way to gather feedback and improve their parties. It is a common practice in the industry and can be a valuable tool for consultants to improve their business.

4. Can someone share a sample of a host evaluation form?

Yes, there are many sample host evaluation forms available online that you can use as a reference or template. You can also ask other direct sales consultants in your network for their form and adapt it to fit your business and products.

5. Are there any tips for creating a successful host evaluation form?

Some tips for creating a successful host evaluation form include keeping it short and simple, using a mix of open-ended and multiple-choice questions, and including questions that will provide valuable feedback for your business. You should also consider offering an incentive for hosts to complete the form, such as a small gift or discount on their next purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nay62
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies