• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special - Stacked Top/Bottom for Back of Lapboards?

In summary, the Host Special - Stacked Top/Bottom for Back of Lapboards is a special offer for hosts who have a qualifying party. It includes durable lapboards with a stacked top and bottom design on the back, featuring the company's logo and available in various colors. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one booking from their party. The lapboards cannot be customized, but there are no additional fees or charges for this offer. It is automatically added to the party order as a thank you for hosting.
ChefinHarmony
Does anyone have Nov-Dec Host specials done in a form with Top (of page has Nov)/Bottom (of page has Dec) all on one page instead of side to side? I put the Sept/Oct ones on the back of my lapboards, but I don't have the new ones - and I can't find the old thread to see who made them up. I hope I described what I'm looking for. Thanks for sharing if you do!!
Joanne

Try going to files and searching under "nov" I think you'll find it there.

I searched all the files and even my docs and I can't find last months either! So, I made one up for Nov/Dec. This is what I had in mind. All the one on the files section on setup on "landscape" when I needed one in portrait mode to slide into my lapboard clear backs.
Thanks!!
Joanne

Looks good, great job.

Thanks, Joanne. That's great!!!!!!

I'm not sure if you are talking about the flyer that I created. I am not at my regular computer so I can't attach it and I also don't have it updated.

If you go to files and do a search, mine is "ASO Specials" and it is a top to bottom flyer.

I hope this can help but like I said it's not updated yet since I'm on vacation right now.

What is the Host Special - Stacked Top/Bottom for Back of Lapboards?

The Host Special - Stacked Top/Bottom for Back of Lapboards is a special offer for our hosts who have a qualifying party. It includes a set of lapboards with a stacked top and bottom design on the back, perfect for displaying in your kitchen.

How can I qualify for the Host Special - Stacked Top/Bottom for Back of Lapboards?

To qualify for this special offer, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party. This offer is only available for hosts and cannot be purchased separately.

What is the design and material of the lapboards in the Host Special - Stacked Top/Bottom for Back of Lapboards?

The lapboards in this special offer are made of durable and high-quality materials, with a stacked top and bottom design on the back. The design features our signature logo and is available in a variety of colors to choose from.

Can I customize the lapboards in the Host Special - Stacked Top/Bottom for Back of Lapboards?

Unfortunately, the lapboards in this special offer cannot be customized. However, we offer a wide range of customizable products that you can purchase separately to create a personalized set for your kitchen.

Are there any additional fees or charges for the Host Special - Stacked Top/Bottom for Back of Lapboards?

No, there are no additional fees or charges for this special offer. As a thank you for hosting a party, we offer this exclusive deal to our hosts at no extra cost. Simply meet the qualifying requirements and the lapboards will be automatically added to your party order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristamk
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies