• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special for 12 or More Guests

In summary, the host special is a special offer available to hosts with at least 12 guests and a minimum sales requirement. It cannot be combined with other offers, but hosts may still be eligible for other promotions. The products included in the host special are predetermined and can be redeemed by placing an order through a Pampered Chef consultant.
myinnerchef
Gold Member
Is this available every month?

I'm not seeing it on the host special sheet.

In PP I see a set of towels that is free - valid dates are September thru February. Is that it?

There's not always a free with so many guests special. Check the monthly fliers from HO for them - sometimes HO offers a "bonus when show sales are over $xxx" instead.
The towels are, I think, charter host gift - for hosts of consultants who are in their first 30 days.

Like Ann said, read the monthly Host Specials on CC. They tell you exactly what all the host gets for each month. There has been a lot of confusion on the host special for this month but the flyer reads perfectly without any confusion.

The charter host gift is the silicone hot pad or a pantry gift.

I guess I'll call HO about the towels. They are clearly a host gift, with the H item number, so there must be a reason they are free.

myinnerchef said:
The charter host gift is the silicone hot pad or a pantry gift.

I guess I'll call HO about the towels. They are clearly a host gift, with the H item number, so there must be a reason they are free.

There is nothing with the towels, so I wouldn't offer this to your host. I would call HO on Monday and ask them first.

Related to Host Special for 12 or More Guests

1. What is the host special for 12 or more guests?

The host special for 12 or more guests is a special offer available to hosts who have at least 12 guests attend their Pampered Chef party. This offer can include discounted or free products, exclusive host-only items, or other incentives.

2. How do I qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the host special, you must have at least 12 guests attend your Pampered Chef party and meet the minimum sales requirement. This requirement may vary depending on the current host special offer.

3. Can I combine the host special with other offers or discounts?

No, the host special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you may still be eligible for any other promotions or rewards available at the time.

4. Can I choose which products are included in the host special?

The products included in the host special are predetermined and cannot be changed. However, they are carefully selected to provide the best value to our hosts and their guests.

5. How can I redeem the host special?

To redeem the host special, you must place an order through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will ensure that you receive the special offer and any other rewards you may be eligible for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Jayne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ayoung73
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies