• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Keep Things Fresh and Interesting for Repeat Party Hosts?

In summary, consultants often face the challenge of keeping things fresh and interesting for repeat hosts. To address this, some strategies include offering a VIP experience, involving them in the planning process, and emphasizing their referrals and potential to join the team. It is also important to show appreciation and personalize the party to their needs and preferences.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
What do you do differently for a repeat host? I have a couple hosts who have several parties with me in a year (this current host is going to have her third party since August!). I just feel like alot of the stuff I tell them is repeating what they already now so I try to highlight new things (recipes, guest/host specials, etc). But then I don't feel like I have enough talk time with them. This is when I'm really starting to hit up alot of my repeat hosts since I'm about 1 1/2 years into my business. Just thought I would see what everyone else has to say on this.

And I do know that I need to be throwing out recruiting to her. She is one of my recruit leads but every time we talk, she just says "Not right now".

I don't want to pressure her so I just do it casually but then I don't feel like I get anywhere.One thing I do differently for my repeat hosts is to focus more on what they need from me. I will ask them questions like "What kind of recipes do you want to try?" or "What do you think your guests would be interested in?" This helps me tailor the party to their needs and makes for a better experience all around. I also take the time to thank them for their continued support and remind them of all the benefits they can get from hosting another party. Additionally, I make sure to emphasize the importance of their referrals and invite them to join my team if they are interested. Lastly, I make sure to follow up with them after the party to ensure they had a great time!

As a fellow consultant, I completely understand where you are coming from. It can be challenging to keep things fresh and interesting for repeat hosts, especially when they have attended multiple parties and know a lot about the products and company already. One thing I like to do for repeat hosts is to offer a "VIP" experience. This could include bringing a special gift or offering a personalized demonstration of a product they have been eyeing. I also try to keep them updated on any new or limited edition products that may be coming out. Another idea is to involve them in the planning process for their party. Ask them what types of products or themes they would like to see at their party and try to incorporate those into your presentation. This not only shows that you value their opinion, but it also adds an element of excitement for them to see their ideas come to life at their party.In terms of talk time, I like to use this opportunity to really get to know my repeat hosts. Ask them about their previous parties and what they enjoyed the most. This not only helps you tailor their party to their preferences, but it also shows that you value their feedback and want to make their party the best it can be.And yes, definitely continue to mention the opportunity to join your team. It's important to plant the seed and let them know that the option is always there for them. They may not be ready now, but they may consider it in the future.Overall, just remember to show your appreciation for your repeat hosts and continue to offer them a personalized and unique experience. Good luck!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party again?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party again allows you to earn even more free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards and discounts.

How do I go about hosting another party with Pampered Chef?

To host another party with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your consultant and schedule a date. Your consultant will guide you through the planning process and provide you with all the necessary information and materials.

What if I want to host a party but my previous consultant is no longer available?

If your previous consultant is no longer available, you can reach out to another Pampered Chef consultant in your area and they will be happy to assist you in hosting a party.

Do I need to invite different guests to my repeat party?

No, you can invite the same guests or a mix of new and repeat guests to your party. Your consultant will also have a list of potential guests you can invite if needed.

Is there a limit to how many times I can host a Pampered Chef party?

There is no limit to how many times you can host a Pampered Chef party. In fact, many of our hosts love hosting parties multiple times a year to take advantage of the rewards and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies