• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Booking off of Her Own Party

The host special is TWO pieces of Stoneware at 60% off, so YES he would be able to get two if the booking was entered when the show closed.
Bexs50
I have a host who had a kitchen show last November. She booked a catalog show for February because she wants more Stoneware. When I submitted her show in November I put her in as a booking. Now when I submit her Feb show can she get two host specials? One for being the current host and one for being the past host?? So, could she potentially get four pieces of stoneware at 60% off?? TIA :p

Becky,

Yes she can get 2 of the host specials - you put one order in as a guest and she pays the S&H charge and the other one as the new host of the catalog show - what a great deal for her if she loves stoneware!

Great, thanks! She will be thrilled!

Gina M said:
Becky,

Yes she can get 2 of the host specials - you put one order in as a guest and she pays the S&H charge and the other one as the new host of the catalog show - what a great deal for her if she loves stoneware!

But if you put it in as a guest wouldn't the price be different. Hosts get them 60% off, guests only 20% off.

mom2leelee said:
But if you put it in as a guest wouldn't the price be different. Hosts get them 60% off, guests only 20% off.
No because shwe is the booking host....she booked off of herself.

She'll just have to pay the $4 shipping on her guest order. No biggie for such a great deal, though!

Make sure you put her past host number into PP for it to work and she can get the 2 at 60% as the booking benefit.

Well dang it, sorry but I had a host do a really small show. She was going to book another show off of herself but I told her she wouldn't get the booking special. Dang it!

I make it a point to always enter a booking for my hostess under her show. Doesn't always work, but sometimes they do another show w/in 6 months, and then they get 2 hostess benefits, if they want them.

mom2leelee said:
Well dang it, sorry but I had a host do a really small show. She was going to book another show off of herself but I told her she wouldn't get the booking special. Dang it!
Call her up and let her know. But you probably put her show through already huh?

so what your telling me is that my husband who hosted a show for me way before we were married can host a show, and I can put in his host number to get his past hostess discount, so he could get two pans this month at 60% off instead of one??? if that is true then my show that I jsut had last Thursday is the same thing as well....

you have to enter him as a booking off his show so when you closed his show you had to put it in as a booking

mommyhugz1978 said:
so what your telling me is that my husband who hosted a show for me way before we were married can host a show, and I can put in his host number to get his past hostess discount, so he could get two pans this month at 60% off instead of one??? if that is true then my show that I jsut had last Thursday is the same thing as well....
Actually it would be 1 pan. February is a Special occasion where the Host gets to choose two.
However this months host MUST have booked off of your Hubbies show within the last 6 months to qualify.
Laurel

CAmomCookin4U said:
Actually it would be 1 pan. February is a Special occasion where the Host gets to choose two.
However this months host MUST have booked off of your Hubbies show within the last 6 months to qualify.
Laurel

The host special is TWO pieces of Stoneware at 60% off, so YES he would be able to get two if the booking was entered when the show closed.

mom2leelee said:
Do you have another show with a friend or family member soon? Someone who wouldn't mind you adding this person as a booking? Then when she wants to do another show, just let her get the second host special under that other person's name? Make sense? I was confused about bookings when I first started and missed a few so I made it up to them by doing this. They don't get a receipt in their name, but I don't see anything wrong with it....it was your mistake and they did want to book.

Make sure too...That when you put in this hosts order as a guest, you use the Host Product numbers NOT the Guest Product numbers! Otherwise it will only be a 20% discounted item. (30% with the PAST HOST DISCOUNT.) This is still a far cry higher in price than if you use the Host Product Numbers for the stoneware. Remember too that the past host discount will NOT apply an even greater discount to the 60%. These are always 60% off not matter what. PP knows what it needs to do so you will not have to do anything but put the order in.

And a small word of advice was given here, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS rebook your hosts off their shows. If they have a show in 6 months great for you and for them. If not, no harm, no fowl. There is no reasons or rules that say you can not do that. In fact it is encouraged by HO. Not to rebook them is, sorry to be blunt, just not smart!

It would be two pans, one for him as the host and another one for him as a guest.

CAmomCookin4U said:
Laurel

What is "Host Booking off of Her Own Party"?

"Host Booking off of Her Own Party" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where the host of a party can earn rewards and benefits by booking a future party for themselves during their current party.

What are the benefits of "Host Booking off of Her Own Party"?

The benefits of "Host Booking off of Her Own Party" include earning free products, discounted products, and exclusive host specials. It also allows the host to continue sharing and enjoying the Pampered Chef products with friends and family.

How does "Host Booking off of Her Own Party" work?

During the current party, the host can select a date for their own future party and invite their guests to attend. If three or more guests book and hold their own parties, the host will receive additional rewards and benefits.

Can the host book more than one party off of her own party?

Yes, the host can book multiple parties off of her own party as long as she has at least three guests who book and hold their own parties.

Is there a time limit for the host to book her own party?

No, there is no time limit for the host to book her own party. She can do so during her current party or at a later date as long as she has three or more guests who book and hold their own parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies