• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a January host receive 60% off six items with three February bookings?

In summary, the past host of a party that booked from a show in February can get 2 60% off items. The show must be held in February, and the guest list must be received by the host by Christmas. If the show is not picked by the host by Christmas, the show can be submitted until the end of March.
MaddyandOwensMom
OK, I know I should know this, but it just seems too good to be true. My January host is going to also get 60% off two items when someone who booked from her show holds a February show, correct? She has three bookings from her show for February, so she will get SIX products at 60% off? Also(and I always mix this up), if someone has a late February show, it can be submitted in March as long as it is dated as closed in February in P3? Is it a 3/5 deadline or I just have to be on top of that closing date?
Jessica

MaddyandOwensMom said:
OK, I know I should know this, but it just seems too good to be true. My January host is going to also get 60% off two items when someone who booked from her show holds a February show, correct? She has three bookings from her show for February, so she will get SIX products at 60% off? Also(and I always mix this up), if someone has a late February show, it can be submitted in March as long as it is dated as closed in February in P3? Is it a 3/5 deadline or I just have to be on top of that closing date?
Jessica
The past host CAN get 2 60% off items at every show that was booked from her party and held in February - no limit. And if she booked off her own show she can take 2 as host and 2 as the host from whom the show was booked (just enter her as a guest to get that benefit - be sure to have the PHD# from that other show in her profile.

You can submit a February show until the end of March. It must be dated as held in February - but be careful, if any of the discontinued items run out the show will have to be adjusted - they are not doing backorders on discontinued items.

Thanks so much! My host will be thrilled! I was hoping to submit a show in Feb. for the HWC incentive as I only have one show so far for the last two weeks. I have a host who wanted a Sept show, moved it to January, and now I am still waiting for a date and I'm hoping she picks February, but we will see. I've been waiting for the guest list since before Christmas! We will see
Jessica

Related to Can a January host receive 60% off six items with three February bookings?

What is the "Feb. Booking Benefit"?

The "Feb. Booking Benefit" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February. It is a way for hosts to earn extra rewards and benefits by booking and hosting a party during this time.

How do I qualify for the "Feb. Booking Benefit"?

To qualify for the "Feb. Booking Benefit", you must book and hold a party with a minimum of $200 in sales during the month of February. You must also have at least one guest who books and holds their own party within 60 days after your party.

What rewards and benefits can I earn from the "Feb. Booking Benefit"?

The rewards and benefits vary depending on the total sales of your party and the number of guests who book and hold their own party within 60 days. You can earn free products, discounts, and even exclusive host-only items.

Can I combine the "Feb. Booking Benefit" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Feb. Booking Benefit" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn the regular host rewards and benefits on top of the "Feb. Booking Benefit" rewards.

What happens if my party doesn't reach the minimum sales requirement for the "Feb. Booking Benefit"?

If your party does not reach the minimum sales requirement of $200, you will not qualify for the "Feb. Booking Benefit". However, you can still earn the regular host rewards and benefits based on the sales of your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • shuttermonster