• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Benefit Flyer for Your Upcoming Event

In summary, a Host Benefit Flyer is a promotional offer available to those who host a Pampered Chef party. To qualify, the host must have at least $200 in sales and one guest who makes a purchase. Hosting a party also allows for free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and spend time with loved ones. The flyer is typically valid for 30 days and cannot be combined with other promotions.
whiteyteresa
Could someone scan/post the current Host Benefit flyer

I need to add this to my host booklet and my supply order has been delayed twiced now.

Thanks

:chef:

BUMPING . . . .

:chef:

bumping

I'm curious as to what this is exactly...is there a picture of it somewhere? Can someone give a link to it, if there is one? I know it's on the supply order form, but there wasn't a picture or description that I could find. TIA

Related to Host Benefit Flyer for Your Upcoming Event

1. What is a Host Benefit Flyer?

A Host Benefit Flyer is a special promotional offer that is available to those who host a Pampered Chef party or event. It outlines the exclusive benefits and rewards that the host can receive for hosting a successful party.

2. How do I qualify for a Host Benefit Flyer?

To qualify for a Host Benefit Flyer, you must book and host a Pampered Chef party or event with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest who purchases a product. The sales can be a combination of online and in-person orders.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques, try out new recipes, and spend time with friends and family.

4. How long is a Host Benefit Flyer valid for?

A Host Benefit Flyer is typically valid for 30 days from the date of your party. This means you have 30 days to redeem your host rewards and place your order.

5. Can I combine a Host Benefit Flyer with other promotions?

No, unfortunately, a Host Benefit Flyer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards for hosting a party, even if you are using a promotional offer to make purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
priseortega
Replies
Views
kam