• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Horn Going off in My House This Week....

In summary, the customer is frustrated with the customer care calls and does not believe they are a waste of time. They have had a few show bookings but is hoping for more. They have found success by using the "3 C's" and have found a potential recruit.
agraywolfe
So I started my customer care calls and got one show. Great now what. So I make another call and get another show ok perfect this can work hhmm. Something to this routine. So I contact someone in person and well damn I get another show booked. This is so frustrating I cant stand it. I am told to call another lady back today about a show for end of december when the kdis are out of school to do a show. DAMN what am I going to do. I dont know.

Ok so I said as I am sure most of us have said by now what is she complaining about......

Me: Customer care calls dont work they are a waste of time for me and are going to upset my customers. They WILL call me and book they WILL call me and order they DO know how to contact me......

Well I dont consultant my PP consultant. I dont contact my CL consultant. I dont even contact my MK consultant. What makes me think my customers are going to contact me.

But here are the responces I have gotten.

Hey can you call my wife back in about 30 minutes we really want to host a show I was hoping YOU would contact us.

I am so glad you told me you are a PC consultant I needed one. When can we do a show.

Tonight is a bad night but I want to host a show can you call me back tomorrow.

Lets get together I want to do a house warming party as I am now into my new house this is perfect timing for you to call me.

This does work and I will continue to do my 3 C's as they are an important part of my business it seems.

I did this because I didnt have anything to lose I will be jobless 1st of February and I will be seeking full time employment but why if I can have 8 to 12 shows on my calander by then I can say hey I will take off a month of that JOB thing and have fun doing shows and getting paid to do them.

Wish me luck for bookings I have yet to get a booking from a cooking show. Today I am going to get a booking and I hope to get one person intrested in the business.

Keep up with those CC calls - they are obviously working for you! People always seem glad to hear from you when you call to check up with them about their products too. I've made many high priced item purchases (appliances/computers) and have never heard from any of those salespeople asking me about my purchase. I think CC calls definitely set us apart from the rest!

Great results!! What are you saying???

I am saying "Hi my name is Alex Graywolfe Your Pampered Chef Consultant and I was just wanting to give you a call about your new products and to see if you had any questions." (no responce) Have you gotten them out of the box and used them yet? I know that once you have used your _____ (enter item) you will love its performance. By the way I know you were intrested in hosting your own cooking show, I have a few dates available for December and January 16-31 have some great dates left too, Which is better for you December or January?

They reply with great or not right now. and I just say thank you for giving me a minue of your time. Please have a wonderful evening.

I never say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays or anything religous as I have jewish muslum athiest christian and jahovah witness friends so I dont want to offend anyone.

So far it has worked perfectly for me as I have a potential recruit. Im Loving this job.

Hi there! It sounds like you're having some great success with your customer care calls and getting bookings. That's fantastic! I understand that it can be frustrating when you feel like you're constantly reaching out to people and not getting much response, but it seems like your persistence is paying off. Keep up the great work!One thing that might help you in the future is to keep track of the conversations you have with potential hosts and customers. That way, you can follow up with them in a timely manner and not miss out on any potential bookings. It's also a good idea to ask for referrals from your current hosts - they may know someone who would be interested in hosting a show or joining your team.Best of luck with your upcoming bookings and I hope you continue to have success with your customer care calls!

What could be causing the horn to go off in my house this week?

There are several potential causes for a horn going off in your house, including a malfunctioning alarm system, a faulty smoke detector, or a malfunctioning car alarm parked nearby.

How do I stop the horn from going off in my house?

The first step is to determine the source of the horn going off. If it is a malfunctioning alarm system, try resetting it or contacting the manufacturer for assistance. If it is a smoke detector, check the batteries and replace them if needed. If it is a car alarm, try contacting the owner of the vehicle or contacting the police if it continues to go off.

Is a horn going off in my house a safety concern?

In most cases, a horn going off in your house is not a safety concern as it is likely due to a malfunctioning alarm system or smoke detector. However, if it is a car alarm, it could be a potential security issue as it may be a sign of attempted theft or vandalism.

Is it common for a horn to go off in a house?

No, it is not common for a horn to go off in a house. It is usually a sign of a malfunctioning alarm system, smoke detector, or car alarm. If it continues to happen frequently, it is important to address the underlying issue to prevent further disruptions.

Should I call for professional help if the horn keeps going off in my house?

If you are unable to determine the source of the horn going off or if it continues to happen despite your attempts to stop it, it may be necessary to call for professional help. This could include contacting the manufacturer of your alarm system, a licensed electrician, or the police if it is a car alarm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • esavvymom