• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hoping for Nov Incentive Despite Submitting in Dec?

In summary, the November incentive is only available for orders placed and submitted within the month of November. However, if an order was placed in November but not submitted until December, it will still count towards the November sales and incentives. Combining orders from multiple months is not allowed, and orders must be submitted by the deadline to be considered for the incentive. Additionally, the November incentive is only available for consultants who were active during the month of November. New consultants who joined in December may be eligible for other incentives or rewards.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... this is the first time I have submitted a show held in the past during the first few days of the next month ... held show Nov 29 ... submitted Dec 2 .... I clicked on the spot that said it was submitted for Nov... but it's showing up in Dec. I know that the commision will be in Dec. but will it get calculated in for the Nov. incentive even though it shows up in Dec. listing? I'm HOPEFUL!!!!!! ??????????????

It SHOULD get counted for your Nov. incentive if you submitted by Dec 5 & it's a November show. If you don't get the right level of products, call HO then & tell them. I'm sure they will be checking for Nov shows submitted by the 5th of Dec. for this incentive.

quiverfull7 said:
Okay... this is the first time I have submitted a show held in the past during the first few days of the next month ... held show Nov 29 ... submitted Dec 2 .... I clicked on the spot that said it was submitted for Nov... but it's showing up in Dec. I know that the commision will be in Dec. but will it get calculated in for the Nov. incentive even though it shows up in Dec. listing? I'm HOPEFUL!!!!!! ??????????????

You did it right and will count has the Nov. incentive. We have until Dec. 5th to submit to count for the Nov. sell-a-thon. :)

If you're looking at the IPT then it always shows the month that you actually submitted, if you click on the blue total, it will take you to the detail and you can see the date of the show which will be what HO uses to calculate for any incentives.

Sounds like you'll be fine, but double check that.

Related to Hoping for Nov Incentive Despite Submitting in Dec?

1. Can I still qualify for the November incentive if I submit my order in December?

Unfortunately, the November incentive is only available for orders placed and submitted within the month of November. It is important to plan ahead and submit your orders on time to ensure you qualify for any incentives or rewards.

2. What if I placed my order in November, but it wasn't submitted until December?

If your order was placed in November but not submitted until December, it will still count towards your November sales and incentives. As long as the order was placed within the correct timeframe, it will be considered for the incentive.

3. Can I combine my November and December orders to qualify for the incentive?

No, the incentive is based on individual monthly sales. Combining orders from multiple months is not allowed and will not count towards the incentive.

4. I submitted my order on time, but it hasn't been processed yet. Will I still qualify for the incentive?

As long as your order was submitted by the deadline, it will be considered for the incentive. Processing times may vary, so it is important to submit your orders early to ensure they are processed in time.

5. What if I am a new consultant and just joined in December? Can I still participate in the November incentive?

Unfortunately, the November incentive is only available for consultants who were active during the month of November. However, there may be other incentives or rewards available for new consultants, so be sure to check with your team leader or the company website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies