• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Commission: Strategies for Salvaging Unsold Catalog Shows in Nov.

In summary, the author released themselves from the obligation to hit $3000 for the month, and is now concentrating on December sales. They are encouraging their catalog shows, and have two Dec. cooking shows already lined up.
lockhartkitchen
I have 5 catalog shows for Nov. that I didn't keep up with before the end of the month. I don't think they've done anything (I'm calling today). With everything I've read they only benefit I'll get when these close into Dec. is commission? Is this correct? In order to go toward Dec. promotion show had to be held and submitted in Dec. If they haven't started them yet, I'm going to offer them the Dec. special.

I do think you are correct. Sometimes it is hard to keep up, and sometimes it is hard to get hosts to close.

I'm mad at myself. I would have easily hit the $3000 mark. I'm releasing myself and just going toward Dec. sales now. I'm really going to encourage the catalog shows as Dec. ones and I have 2 Dec. cooking shows already. I should have a nice % at the end of the month in PC dollars.

I would get on the phone girl!! There could be lots of orders out there for stoneware!

Don't give up yet! You still have 2 days left. Get a hold of those hosts! You didn't blow it until tomorrow night at midnight.

Sorry... my catalog shows pushed me over the 3000 mark this month. But I have worked all of them like jobs (or so the saying goes) ha ha ha!

Hey, when I went to get my perm done this afternoon, I left a catalog and OOF with the ladies. I told them if they would let me know by tomorrow night at 6 p.m. and had $150 in sales, one of them could get the DCB for $26! The Manager said her Mom loves stoneware and I showed her the prices! It can't hurt and can only help my sales! Unless my other three catalog shows come up with HUGE sales, I'll not reach $3,000 but my $1,580 as of now is a personal high so I am really excited!

1. What is "Blew It for Sell-A-Thon"?

"Blew It for Sell-A-Thon" is a game created by Pampered Chef to help our consultants reach their sales goals. It involves rolling a dice and following the corresponding challenge to make sales.

2. How do I play "Blew It for Sell-A-Thon"?

To play "Blew It for Sell-A-Thon", you will need a dice and a list of challenges for each number on the dice. Roll the dice and follow the challenge for the number you rolled. Complete the challenge to make sales and reach your goals!

3. Can I customize the challenges for "Blew It for Sell-A-Thon"?

Yes, you can customize the challenges for "Blew It for Sell-A-Thon" to fit your specific sales goals and strategy. You can also change the number of challenges or add new challenges to keep the game interesting.

4. Are there any rewards for playing "Blew It for Sell-A-Thon"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers rewards for consultants who reach their sales goals through playing "Blew It for Sell-A-Thon". These rewards can include discounts on products, free products, or even bonus commissions.

5. Can I play "Blew It for Sell-A-Thon" with my team?

Yes, playing "Blew It for Sell-A-Thon" with your team can be a fun and motivating way to reach your sales goals together. You can even create team challenges or rewards to make the game more competitive and engaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
munkee41182
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • Optimist78