• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Spreaders: Anyone Else Having Issues?

In summary, the first set of spreaders had a chipped spreader, and the second set had a damaged spreader where the handle and blade meet. The third set that is coming to the user is also damaged.
redsoxgirl
The first set I got - the red spreader was chipped
The 2nd set I got today - the green spreader was damaged where the handle and blade meet

Let's see how the 3rd set that's coming to me is

Now I'll have 2 sets of good spreaders (crossing fingers) and one set of damaged ones.

Personally I don't think they are up to PC standards! The ones I got look cheap and look like a 5 year old painted them. I'm glad they don't have the PC logo on them!!!

I haven't even opened them yet. I guess I'd better check them.

They didn't float my boat, either...but I didn't really get into any of the CHRISTMAS stuff aside from the cookbook! I think I would have liked snowflakes better, like many of you have commented...

it came in my sample pack or else I would have skipped themand I agree - they're pretty poorly made... I might end up just giving them away or something cuz they sure aren't my cup of tea!

When I saw them in the product room, I thought they looked like a cheezy early-Elementary craft project. Unless a relative made them, I'd almost be embarrassed to set them out for Christmas. Luckily, mine were OK. (And they do have the PC hat on the blade - so they are identifiable as PC.)

I like them. I am thinking of buying some sets and giving them (one spreader) to my hosts in November and December. They are much better than other spreaders that are out there in the market.

They are do have a "homemade" look to them. Maybe that is their charm. They are not elegant for cocktail parties but are fun for family gatherings.

Mine don't have the PC hat, but I am talking about the tree ones, not the beaded one. LOVE the beaded one!

Oops- you're right. I misremembered the hat on them.

chefann said:
Oops- you're right. I misremembered the hat on them.

At least you weren't wrong. :rolleyes: LOL!

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.:D

my daughter dropped one of the tree spreaders and the star broke off the top. DH glued it back together... but not great quality!

Related to Holiday Spreaders: Anyone Else Having Issues?

1. What are the dimensions of the Holiday Spreaders?

The Holiday Spreaders measure 6 inches in length and 1 inch in width.

2. Are the Holiday Spreaders dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Holiday Spreaders are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Holiday Spreaders be used for spreading hot ingredients?

Yes, the Holiday Spreaders are made with heat-resistant materials and can be used for spreading hot ingredients.

4. Are the Holiday Spreaders sold individually or in a set?

The Holiday Spreaders are sold in a set of 4, featuring different holiday designs on each spreader.

5. What is the material of the Holiday Spreaders?

The Holiday Spreaders are made of stainless steel with a decorative resin handle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • chefruthie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • GingerChef