• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hold Time Talk: 2 Cities, 1 Hour!

In summary, the hold time to talk with HO ranges from 1 hour 8 minutes to 1 hour 25 minutes. It was mentioned that holding on the line may result in a shorter wait time. Someone also shared their experience of waiting 30 minutes for a callback and then waiting 4 hours for another callback the following day. The hold music was described as annoying and it was suggested that training CDs or conference recordings could be played instead. It was noted that some HO staff are preparing for Leadership in Cincinnati. One person suggested sending the idea of playing conference recordings on hold to HO, while another joked about taking credit for the idea.
whiteyteresa
Hold time to talk with HO is 1 hour 8 minutes to 1 hour 25 minutes :eek:

and it is 9:02am on the east coast and that means 8:02 in Chicago

I am holding because someone else on here said that by holding on the wait time is shorter - I will let you know

That's amazing

:chef:

I tried holding the other day and gave up after 30 minutes. I waited 4 hours for a callback, and when I called the message said 3:15 to 3:30. The solution center is busy with people checking status from last-minute orders from the end of the year (for the incentives).

I thought you were working hard.

Haven't started today. :) I'll get something done... eventually.

Oh, hardly working.I get it.

Look who's talking! :p

I had to call two days in a row and both days were loooong call back times.
The first night when I called, it didn't give me an option to call back! I called a couple other times with my cell phone until it gave me that option, then I put my home phone number in for the call back.
The first night it was 1 hour 35 min - 2 hr 10 min (Something like that)
The second night it was 2 hours 15 min - 2 hrs 45 minutes!

And when I called it was around 8pm...so it was late last night!
Fortunately i'm a night owl!

I just got of the phone with HO - took 18 minutes on hold

Thanks to whomever told us to just hold on and the call will go through faster

:chef:

I'm also glad we could provide some entertainment for you while you were on hold.Too bad HO can't put C S on the hold line.

Yesterday, late morning, call back time was around 30 minutes. I hate holding. I went outside and shoveled my driveway with the phone hooked to my pocket. Exercise while waiting and getting work done. Now that's multi-tasking. As soon as I came inside and took my boots and mittens off, the phone rang.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm also glad we could provide some entertainment for you while you were on hold.

Too bad HO can't put C S on the hold line.

That would be much better than the annoying music that was on there this past month! Or the same PC Ads playing over and over and over and over and...

Here's an idea- since HO already knows which calls are consultants and which are customers (based on phone number, and keypad selection from numbers not already in the system), they could play training CDs or the Show and Sell recordings for consultants to listen to. At least it would be semi-productive. :)

Please keep in mind that some of HO staff is already in Cincinnati getting ready for Leadership. If you look at the Convention Center's website, it shows that PC has had the place reserved since Jan 2nd so they are there setting up, rehearsing, and making it great for all who are attending. I LOVE Ann's idea of putting conference recordings on the hold system. That's awesome!

I'm gonna send that suggestion to HO and claim it as my own.[hehehehehehehe]

Go ahead. I'm too lazy to send it in. :)

1. What is "Hold Time Talk: 2 Cities, 1 Hour!"?

"Hold Time Talk: 2 Cities, 1 Hour!" is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef where two chefs from different cities come together to teach you how to make a delicious meal in just one hour.

2. How do I sign up for "Hold Time Talk: 2 Cities, 1 Hour!"?

You can sign up for "Hold Time Talk: 2 Cities, 1 Hour!" by visiting our website and selecting the class you are interested in. You will then be prompted to enter your information and payment details.

3. Do I need any special equipment for this cooking class?

Yes, you will need a computer or device with internet access to attend the virtual class. You will also need basic kitchen equipment such as pots, pans, and utensils. A list of specific equipment needed will be provided before the class.

4. Can I ask questions during the cooking class?

Yes, there will be a chat feature available during the class where you can ask questions and interact with the chefs. They will do their best to answer all questions and provide additional tips and tricks.

5. Can I access a recording of the cooking class after it is finished?

Yes, a recording of the cooking class will be available for a limited time after the live session. This will allow you to rewatch and follow along at your own pace or in case you missed any steps during the live session.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • dexheimers
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dexheimers
  • pampchefrhondab