• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Been on Hold for 2 1/2 Hours for Ho, Finally Hung Up. What

In summary, the average wait time for customer service at Pampered Chef can vary depending on the time of day and volume of calls, with a goal to answer all calls within 10 minutes. Extended wait times may occur during peak hours due to the dedication of the customer service team to assist each customer. To avoid long wait times, customers can use the callback option or call during off-peak hours. Other options include contacting customer service through email or live chat during regular business hours.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I have been on hold for 2 1/2 hours for HO, finally hung up. What happened to their call-back service? Anyway- my question: Nov/Dec SAT, isn't it a collaboration of the two months, not seperate? (I had over 1500 for the two months together, but only 1200 in Nov. Don't I get level 2?)

Re: Frustration...No...You had to have 2 shows in November and/or December for Level 1 each month and $1,500 in November to get Level 2 SAT plus $1,500 in December to get the 5% in PC$. Sorry!

Re: Frustration...No, they were separate. Go back to the flyers and read the fine print.

Re: Frustration...I was so excited! Bummer!!!!

Re: Frustration...They are behind on calls due to the issue of the cc charges. Read the fine print in all the flyers for the information.

What is the average wait time for customer service at Pampered Chef?

The average wait time for customer service at Pampered Chef can vary depending on the time of day and volume of calls. However, our goal is to answer all calls within 10 minutes.

Why was I on hold for 2 1/2 hours?

We apologize for the extended wait time that you experienced. Our customer service team is dedicated to helping each customer with any questions or concerns they may have, which can sometimes lead to longer wait times during peak hours.

Is there a way to avoid long wait times when calling customer service?

Yes, we offer a callback option where you can leave your number and a representative will call you back in the order your call was received. This allows you to continue with your day while waiting for a response from our team.

What are the best times to call customer service at Pampered Chef?

The best times to call customer service at Pampered Chef are typically earlier in the morning or later in the evening when call volume is lower. You can also try calling on weekends for shorter wait times.

What other options do I have if I cannot wait on hold for an extended period of time?

In addition to our callback option, you can also reach out to us through email or our live chat feature on our website. Our team is available to assist you through these channels during regular business hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DanaK
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • chefann
  • Products and Tips