• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director HO Dots Stemware Replacement: Director Kits and SAT

M
Mel5497
Does anyone recall if HO is going to send out new Dots Stemware to replace the ones in the Director Kits and SAT? I'm packing up for my move and would prefer to give mine to my team...unless this is the only set I'm going to receive.

They said that they are sending replacements for both.

Hi there! As far as I know, HO is not planning on sending out new Dots Stemware to replace the ones in the Director Kits and SAT. However, I would recommend reaching out to your upline or contacting HO directly for more information. I'm sure they would be happy to assist you in finding a solution that works best for you and your team. Best of luck with your move!

1. Will HO be sending out new Dots Stemware to replace the ones in the Director Kits and SAT?

At this time, there is no official statement from HO regarding replacement Dots Stemware. It is best to contact HO directly for any updates or inquiries about replacement parts.

2. Does anyone recall if HO will be sending out replacement Dots Stemware?

There has been no official announcement from HO about replacement Dots Stemware. It is recommended to contact HO directly for any information on potential replacements.

3. Will I receive a new set of Dots Stemware in addition to the one in the Director Kits and SAT?

There is no information available at this time about receiving additional replacement Dots Stemware. It is best to contact HO directly for any updates or inquiries.

4. Can I give my current Dots Stemware to my team if I am moving?

It is not recommended to give away your current Dots Stemware if you are unsure about receiving a replacement set. It is best to contact HO directly for any information on replacement parts.

5. Is the current set of Dots Stemware the only one I will receive?

At this time, there is no information available about receiving additional replacement Dots Stemware. It is best to contact HO directly for any updates or inquiries about replacement parts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • finley1991