• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi-Has Anyone Done a Show With Two

In summary, a "Hi-Has Anyone Done a Show With Two" is a type of Pampered Chef show where two guests co-host the show together. The maximum number of attendees is typically 20 and there are often special discounts and promotions available. You can choose your co-host and the products featured will be personalized to suit both hosts' preferences.
jenandnelson
Hi-
Has anyone done a show with two "co-hosts"? I have one coming up and I know that they have to share the half price items/discount/and free product, but can they both order the host special or is that only one too? I am going to set them up as co-hosts in PPP.

Just wondering...Thanks!

They can only get one host special between the 2 of them.

Yes, it is possible to have two co-hosts for a party. In terms of sharing the benefits, they can both earn the half price items, discounts, and free products. However, only one host special can be ordered per party. You can set them up as co-hosts in PPP and they can work together to reach their party goals and earn rewards. Just make sure to clarify with them beforehand how they want to split the rewards.

What is a "Hi-Has Anyone Done a Show With Two"?

A "Hi-Has Anyone Done a Show With Two" is a type of Pampered Chef show where the host invites two guests to co-host the show together. This allows for a fun and unique experience for both the hosts and the guests.

How many people can attend a "Hi-Has Anyone Done a Show With Two"?

The maximum number of attendees for a "Hi-Has Anyone Done a Show With Two" is typically 20. This ensures that all guests can fully participate in the show and have a great time.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for "Hi-Has Anyone Done a Show With Two"?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions for "Hi-Has Anyone Done a Show With Two" shows. Be sure to check with your consultant for more information and to take advantage of these offers.

Can I choose my co-host for a "Hi-Has Anyone Done a Show With Two"?

Yes, you can choose your co-host for a "Hi-Has Anyone Done a Show With Two" show. This can be a friend, family member, or even a fellow Pampered Chef consultant. Just make sure to let your consultant know ahead of time.

What type of products will be featured in a "Hi-Has Anyone Done a Show With Two"?

The products featured in a "Hi-Has Anyone Done a Show With Two" will vary depending on the co-hosts and their preferences. Your consultant will work with you and your co-host to create a personalized show that showcases products that both of you will love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine