• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Hey Kristi....have You Done Another Carrot Patch?

In summary, "Hey Kristi....have You Done Another Carrot Patch?" is a popular carrot cake recipe by Pampered Chef that can be made in mason jars, traditional cake pans, or cupcake tins. It makes 6 servings in mason jars, but the number may vary in other containers. Substitutions can be made, but they may affect the taste and texture. The dessert can stay fresh for up to 3 days at room temperature, or longer if stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
There is so much going on right now and I loved the last one that you did. Have you done another one? I want to send something to my team and I'm too lazy to update what I have.....if you or someone else has already done the leg-work I'd much rather mooch right now!

If not, I'll work on what I made in Dec later tonight.

Here it is. What's missing? Recruiting promo and what else?

Attachments

• 2009 Jan Feb Cons Promo.doc
    645 KB · Views: 203
  • 2009 Jan Feb Cons Promo.doc
    645 KB · Views: 211
Hey Linda, it was actually Tiffany who revised the last one but no I have not done one. Sorry!!!

I must have missed that one - I just remember the Carrot Patch that you posted last year.

I'll try and find some time Sun or Mon to update.

no you're right, she wasn't a member here yet so she did it and I posted it!!

Thanks for doing a new one. :)

Uhmmm...I guess I'm too late to use this one!

1. What is "Hey Kristi....have You Done Another Carrot Patch?"

"Hey Kristi....have You Done Another Carrot Patch?" is a popular recipe created by Pampered Chef that features a delicious carrot cake served in individual mason jars.

2. Can I make "Hey Kristi....have You Done Another Carrot Patch?" without using mason jars?

Yes, you can make "Hey Kristi....have You Done Another Carrot Patch?" in a traditional cake pan or in a cupcake tin. However, using mason jars adds a fun and unique touch to the presentation of the dessert.

3. How many servings does "Hey Kristi....have You Done Another Carrot Patch?" make?

This recipe makes 6 servings when using 8 oz. mason jars. If using a cake pan or cupcake tin, the number of servings may vary.

4. Can I make any substitutions in the recipe for "Hey Kristi....have You Done Another Carrot Patch?"

Yes, you can make substitutions for ingredients such as using gluten-free flour or substituting applesauce for oil. However, these substitutions may alter the taste and texture of the final product.

5. How long does "Hey Kristi....have You Done Another Carrot Patch?" stay fresh?

If stored in an airtight container, "Hey Kristi....have You Done Another Carrot Patch?" can stay fresh for up to 3 days at room temperature. You can also store it in the refrigerator for up to a week, or freeze for longer storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nanisu