• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Have You Experienced the Post-Conference Magic of Leadership?

In summary, the 4th person on the team has regained her passion for the business and is currently signing recruits.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
I have one recruiter on my team right now, she's been working towards Directorship for years. She actually the 4th person I ever signed to my team almost 5 years ago, so she's been with me for a while.

Anyways, she's been struggling for a while. Her recruits have come and go and it's never worked out that she's had 5 all at the same time, it's been heart-breaking at times, so close but just shy... she kind of lost her passion because of it, but decided to make the financial leap and attend Leadership with me, she's come home a brand new consultant!

She just called me to say that she had a show last night and is working closely with recruiting her host. There was also another lady there who asked several "red flag" questions and she set up an interview with her tonight! AND, she did a power hour the other night and got another interview for Friday where she's meeting her for coffee!

I've signed two myself this week... does anyone else believe in the post-conference magic of Leadership??? :)

Hope you're all having a fabulous week!

Holy crap that's awesome!! Way to go! I should really use that as motivation to get off of my ass!! I'm just not feeling it lately. You have totally lit a fire under yourself and that's awesome!!

Keep up the awesome work!

The only month I've ever signed more than one was January. I think it is the Leadership Magic!

I felt for me it was leadership. I've signed 2 this month and I just made a contact from months ago who want to start the business. So I might have 3 this month.

I was at the post office yesterday and I was asked how business was going. When I told the clerk that business was great and was picking up he was surprised, but then also said the PC was a great company and has great products.....hmmmm can this be another lead?

So that consultant I was telling you about above, she just gave me a call...

She had a phone conversation last night with a potential she'd met at her show the other day and they have an appointment today to sign her! Her first show is NEXT SATURDAY, she wants to get started quickly! Oh and here's this, she had a face to face interview today with a potential that's been on her list from forever ago that she contacted after Leadership and they set an appointment to sign her next Friday when she'd be set with the $! And she told me she's also working on signing her host from the other night too!

I LOVE LEADERSHIP MAGIC!

Darcy - could you bottle some of that water and express it to me?!

pamperedlinda said:

I'll take some too!

Although it looks like I'll be signing #2 for the month on Monday! YAY! :party:

pamperedlinda said:

And throw some of that magical Leadership pixie dust my way too!!! Congratulations, Darcy!!!:party:

pamperedlinda said:

If I could sell that and some bootlegged Disney aprons, I'd be a millionaire LoL

AWESOME Colleen! I sware, Leadership Magic is so contagious right now... that same consultant that I wrote about could possibly have 4 recruits this month, it's just amazing!

I DO believe in Leadership magic! Since I got back I signed one lady last sunday, one on Friday, and I have another lady that has started her agreement, and one supposed to sign on tuesday! OMG.....if they all sign thats 4 this month! I have never done that. I also have other leads I am working on, and I got 2 recruit leads at my second show yesterday! Its awesome! I started a "recruiting" book and used it this weekend and by time I got to my last show yesterday I think I had it down and I guess it worked! Its kinda like the booking slide but its pages in my new polka-dotted pc binder that is btw super cute! lol....

Keep your fingers crossed for me girls.... DH and I were at the Verizon store the other day looking at new phones and I got into a conversation with the sales lady there and she said that she'd like to see a catalog. Fast forward to yesterday....I took her a catalog packet, told her if she decided to sign that she could keep all the orders for her first show. She called me a few hours later and said that she has 2 ladies at work commited to a show and she is going to sign by Friday.....Wahoo....I sure hope I didn't just jinx it!

Congratulations to everyone!! What an awesome way to start your year!

Woo-Hoo I signed my third for the month today! Im totally stoked!

YAY!!!!! :party: :party: :party:

Holy cow!! That;s awesome!!!

Melody, how awesome! I just signed my 3rd for the month last night!!! I signed 3 ALL YEAR last year, and 3 already this month, I'm SO excited about business right now!

OhmyDLM said:
Melody, how awesome! I just signed my 3rd for the month last night!!! I signed 3 ALL YEAR last year, and 3 already this month, I'm SO excited about business right now!

Okay Darcy! Bottle up whatever it is that you've got and send it my way!!!! ;)

finley1991 said:
Okay Darcy! Bottle up whatever it is that you've got and send it my way!!!! ;)

Something is different, and I'm thinking that it's just that I'm excited again! I think I kind of lost my passion for what I do and after coming home from Leadership, it's come back full force! All I'm doing is sharing how excited I am abut my job and that's how I'm meeting my new team members, it really IS making a difference!

:party:Sprinkle your Pixie dust my way, I have one I am talking to tonight and I have a feeling she wouldn't be talking about it if she didn't want to sign!!

baychef said:
:party:Sprinkle your Pixie dust my way, I have one I am talking to tonight and I have a feeling she wouldn't be talking about it if she didn't want to sign!!

Good thinking Ann! Just keep excited yourself and love what you do, it will show in your voice! I did have to stop myself a few times when I got overly excited during my interviews with my potentials and kind of mentally remind myself, it's about them not me, and that reminded me to start asking more questions and listening for answers rather than just telling them all about me. I think that's really been helping as well, I've been finding out more about what they individually want and need and been focussing on how Pampered Chef can help them obtain that. I've been recruiting for a long time but it's never come this easily and I know that this method is the new thing that helping me along with my happier attitude :)

OhmyDLM said:

I can relate. I only signed 4 last year and 1 was a kit napper. Well the even cooler thing about this month is I actually got the kit napper to return my phone call cause I guess I was so excited when i left my message and shes ready to get started!:party:

FINALLY!! I finally have one consultant who signed this month! He was the recruit lead from my show last Friday and I'm so excited. He just signed today and I was excited because it was in under the wire to get that backpack thingy for going to Leadership. I have had NO time to get on the phone since leadership because of my surgery and trying to manage with one hand. I am so bummed, but this was a good kick in the butt to get me going. My kids have b-day parties to go to this weekend and I'll have some time to myself to maybe create an action plan to get on the recruiting bandwagon so many of you are experiencing!! Of course we're also having a superbowl party.

This guy sounds like a go-getter who says he jumps full force into something and really puts his mind to it!! Let's hope. :)

YAY Becky!!!! :party: :party: :party:

Congrats Becky!

I am about to go nuts waiting on my lead to sign!!!! She told me that it would be this Friday or next Friday and that she would call me today and let me know for sure which one. I told her about the incentive that is in it for me and I promised an extra special bonus for her too if she signed by the 31st and earned her 30 day bonus. Fingers crossed! I can't get my other fence sitters to make a decision -- argh!!!!

My newest recruit has signed her first recruit (one down, 1 to go). She said her goal is to have 4 signed by the end of February. If she promotes to Director, I will go to advanced director. She is inspiring the rest of the team to want more from their business as well. I now have 3 on my team who want to earn the Disney trip.

What is "Somethings in the Water..."?

"Somethings in the Water..." is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features a variety of delicious recipes for preparing meals using water as an ingredient.

Are the recipes in "Somethings in the Water..." difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Somethings in the Water..." are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience. They are perfect for busy individuals or families looking for quick and tasty meal ideas.

Do I need any special equipment to make the recipes in "Somethings in the Water..."?

Most of the recipes in "Somethings in the Water..." can be made using common kitchen equipment such as a pot, skillet, and measuring cups. However, some recipes may require a specific tool, which will be noted in the recipe instructions.

Are the recipes in "Somethings in the Water..." healthy?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Somethings in the Water..." are designed to be healthy and nutritious. There is a variety of options to accommodate different dietary needs and preferences.

Can I purchase "Somethings in the Water..." online?

Yes, "Somethings in the Water..." is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find select recipes from the cookbook on our website for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila